Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Echo what's already been said, Brechin is a cracking away day and the stadium is fucking tremendous. 

It should be noted that the aforementioned Falkirk fan scrambling for relevance is an utter, utter simpleton. 

Echo what's already been said, Brechin is a cracking away day and the stadium is fucking tremendous. 

It should be noted that the aforementioned Falkirk fan scrambling for relevance is an utter, utter simpleton. 
thanks Jimmy we look forward to welcoming you to the glebe

It's a pity that your introduction to Championship posters should be one of the worst in Jinky Bairn. Most of the folk in here are pretty decent but there's a few, Falkirk and Morton in particular, that you might want to ignore When we came up five years ago everyone expected us to go straight back down and we're still here so you never know. Hope you guys stay up but not at our expense. Oh and Livi have a few zoomers as well

1 minute ago, Nowhereman said:

It's a pity that your introduction to Championship posters should be one of the worst in Jinky Bairn. Most of the fill in her are pretty decent but there's a few, Falkirk and Morton in particular, that you might want to ignore When we came up five years ago everyone expected us to go straight back down and we're still here so you never know. Hope you guys stay up but not at our expense. Oh and Livi have a few zoomers as well

Yes we have had recent dealings with both Morton & Livi they have a few rather unpleasant chaps but on the whole they are OK. If we stay up would be a huge huge achievement but you have to believe ( well at least at the start ) :thumsup2

Brechin trying to be relative, Jesus.

The big word you're attempting to use is relevant, you cretin.

Most folk have a good crack with the locals here and you have the added bonus of changing ends at half time if you like

Hopefully the police won't be arseholes about segregation, although I foresee it with Dundee Utd, more likely later in the season when points are precious in what shall be their big derby game.

Just read back the initial post and don't understand why some Brechin fans got so defensive.

Said the stadium looks a shitehole, which it does, and that I was looking forward to going, which I am.

f**k me, what a precious bunch.

Just read back the initial post and don't understand why some Brechin fans got so defensive.

Said the stadium looks a shitehole, which it does, and that I was looking forward to going, which I am.

f**k me, what a precious bunch.

IMG_1496585740.488784.jpg
IMG_1496585757.881921.jpg
IMG_1496585765.499287.jpg

Sorry, what part of that looks like a shithole?

There's plenty of actual shitholes in the Premiership and Championship compared to this.

2 hours ago, Nowhereman said:

It's a pity that your introduction to Championship posters should be one of the worst in Jinky Bairn. Most of the folk in here are pretty decent but there's a few, Falkirk and Morton in particular, that you might want to ignore When we came up five years ago everyone expected us to go straight back down and we're still here so you never know. Hope you guys stay up but not at our expense. Oh and Livi have a few zoomers as well

Mortons our bitches can t remember last time they beat us 

That JinkyBairn fella is just a bellend, ignore him; it's funny how upset he gets by the fact part-time teams have the audacity to play in the same league as his, underperforming, team.
Seeing his team fail in their goal of promotion year after year while part-time teams succeed in their's of staying up must be a hard pill to swallow.

4 minutes ago, bigmacDFC said:

That JinkyBairn fella is just a bellend, ignore him; it's funny how upset he gets by the fact part-time teams have the audacity to play in the same league as his, underperforming, team.
Seeing his team fail in their goal of promotion year after year while part-time teams succeed in their's of staying up must be a hard pill to swallow.

Big team Celtic but canny afford the season ticket. 

There seems to be a fair amount of Falkirk roasters now, to add to the majority of them on here who will likely berate you for months ( or years in some cases ) if your club do something to upset them.

Thanks for the welcome everyone even you Jinky Bairn. Lets be realistic no one expects us to beat the drop this season . In my eyes the pressure is off us totally . Lets go out and have a right go at this and i echo the thoughts of a previous poster no one should be getting on the players or the managers back when things get tough , which no doubt they will. For us diddy teams this is as far up the leagues as we will get . This could be classed as the holy grail for diddy teams . We should change the teams run out music at the Glebe from Puff Daddy to The Champions League Theme . Its that big for us. The negativity we had last season from our one poster was crazy and i dread to think what they will post when we get a few pumpings. We are in the Championship and i for one am going to drink in every minute of it,  We are the small fry up against really good teams and i cant wait to get going.        Thanks again everyone....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anyone heard of any pre season fixtures yet . 

Archived