Brechin City Season 2017/2018

Well, this feels different.

One wish for the season is that Brechin supporters are realistic in our ambitions and do not fire into the players or management team.

We will have the smallest budget and squad in the league and starting as favourites to head straight back to where we came - I hope not.

The committee are not going to blow a load of money and in conversation with Chairman, are to use this season to try and balance the books. I totally agree with this, next season would help financially and see us good in the short term. Remember last time Campbell spent a small fortune on has beens (Gary (fat) Bollan and Ally Mitchel) and we were well done in the league.

Anyway all the best to all.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Never been to Glebe Park before. Looks a shitehole but.

Looking forward to it.

First impressions are always misleading.  As long as you lot leave your egos in Falkirk all will be fine.  Most folk have a good crack with the locals here and you have the added bonus of changing ends at half time if you like. 

I think you will be pleasantly surprised .  Most folk can't wait to come back. 

First impressions are always misleading.  As long as you lot leave your egos in Falkirk all will be fine.  Most folk have a good crack with the locals here and you have the added bonus of changing ends at half time if you like. 
I think you will be pleasantly surprised .  Most folk can't wait to come back. 

If I ever say I canny wait to go back to Glebe Park I hope someone would take me to one side and have a word.

47 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

If I ever say I canny wait to go back to Glebe Park I hope someone would take me to one side and have a word.

Just like I never say I cannae wait to go back to New Brockville or whatever it is now called, soulless place that looks suspiciously unfinished.

Och well each tae their own.

Just like I never say I cannae wait to go back to New Brockville or whatever it is now called, soulless place that looks suspiciously unfinished.
Och well each tae their own.

Kelpies right next door but.

Never been to Glebe Park before. Looks a shitehole but.

Looking forward to it.

As opposed to that Lego stadium in the middle of nowhere that charge £5 to have your car hit by a wayward ball. Your ground is soulless ,Glebe park on the other hand is a nice wee ground.

You'd think a supporter of a "big" team like Falkirk would be more concerned about why they have failed again to get out of the Championship, and probably won't this coming season either, rather than spending time criticising "smaller" teams' facilities.

Archived