Brechin City Season 2017/2018

Well, hello there Championship, long time no see! 

Departures so far that have been confirmed are - Dougie Hill, Ross Caldwell, Gareth Rodger, Alan Trouten and Darren McCormack.

Going to be interesting to see who Dods brings in... 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lewis Spence has been released by us, seemed to have a decent time in his loan spells at Brechin.

Absolutely delighted to get another two opportunities to visit Glebe Park. Definitely one of my favourite grounds to visit, and the grub ain't half bad ;) 

Ryan McGeever has signed for you from Queens Park. Ex-Bairn. Good signing.

Very happy with this signing if true. A good replacement for Dougie Hill.

He's a player I was very impressed by when we played QP last season. Scored in both games at Hampden if I remember correctly.

Mcgeever's a cracking signing for Brechin, very surprised he's not gone to a full time side. An absolute brick at the back, gives 110% every game and he's handy for a goal aswell. You'll love having him in your team. 

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 17:45, brechincity said:

Well, hello there Championship, long time no see! 

Departures so far that have been confirmed are - Dougie Hill, Ross Caldwell, Gareth Rodger, Alan Trouten and Darren McCormack.

Going to be interesting to see who Dods brings in... 

Is that the same ex-Hibs McCormack? If so, remember seeing him in the side against either Rangers or Celtic and playing quite well, but a supposed nutcase.
Quite interested to see how Brechin do next season, itll be a tough league as ever; you'll probably be hoping Dumbarton slip up.

Thought McGeever deserved a better chance at Falkirk, be interested to see how he does next year.  Best to big Dods too - had a pretty solid spell with us.

All in all, welcome to the Championship, you chaps. PS - Last time I was at The Hedge, Walter Kidd was playing FB. Crikey. 

Archived