Jump to content
Terry Tibbs

ADL Season 17/18

Recommended Posts

Dalry not had a home game so far this season due to the park being terrible, with 3 wins & 1 draw. Good situation or bad situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bakkali said:

Dalry not had a home game so far this season due to the park being terrible, with 3 wins & 1 draw. Good situation or bad situation?

Is the pitch being worked on currently?  

It's a good situation btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whitletts have signed striker Graeme Barbour. Been short in striker department all season, so hopefully the boy does a job for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2017 at 10:19, jimbaxters said:

Is the pitch being worked on currently?  

It's a good situation btw.

I don't think so, drains at the Lidl side have always been bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen that Craigmark have started well this year and noticed that a lot of people are surprised. Genuinely don’t know why having seen the clubs management team:

Co-managers:

Greg Gallagher - his job is a football coach full time,  worked for SFA with youth national teams & Kilmarnock FC elite squads. Played all his junior career under Peter Leonard.

Ian Patterson - been involved as a coach in junior football for years with a number clubs.

GK coach:

Keith Ross - Beith legend winning multiple league titles & Scottish cup as well as full time at Morton.

coach:

lloyd Murphy - was full time at Rangers & played junior football for a number of years.

 

im definitely not surprised to see this team develop and improve however I don’t think they’ll last in the top 3. Inevitably the stronger teams will keep going while I can’t see Craigmark continuing to perform at they level they appear to have been. Especially with the winter months coming in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He must have been with them before I had time (retirement) to properly follow Ayrshire Junior football. Is that who Peter signed him from? I remember him years ago when Maybole won the league and knew Peter took him to Girvan when they went the season unbeaten. 

I see Muirkirk have announced a new squad of signings in recent weeks. I’ve been trying to look into them but appear to all be from the new managers old amateur team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SoccerSmith said:

Seen that Craigmark have started well this year and noticed that a lot of people are surprised. Genuinely don’t know why having seen the clubs management team:

Co-managers:

Greg Gallagher - his job is a football coach full time,  worked for SFA with youth national teams & Kilmarnock FC elite squads. Played all his junior career under Peter Leonard.

Ian Patterson - been involved as a coach in junior football for years with a number clubs.

GK coach:

Keith Ross - Beith legend winning multiple league titles & Scottish cup as well as full time at Morton.

coach:

lloyd Murphy - was full time at Rangers & played junior football for a number of years.

 

im definitely not surprised to see this team develop and improve however I don’t think they’ll last in the top 3. Inevitably the stronger teams will keep going while I can’t see Craigmark continuing to perform at they level they appear to have been. Especially with the winter months coming in.

 

What a load of pish. They've played 1 good team and got beat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I was saying lineo that when I found out their management team I’m not surprised the club clearly appear to have improved from previous years given their Ardagh & early league results. I do however think they’ll fall away with Irvine Vics going on to win the league. I also think Winton will put together a strong run and finish second. Just 1 mans opinion though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SoccerSmith said:

All I was saying lineo that when I found out their management team I’m not surprised the club clearly appear to have improved from previous years given their Ardagh & early league results. I do however think they’ll fall away with Irvine Vics going on to win the league. I also think Winton will put together a strong run and finish second. Just 1 mans opinion though.

hope they can keep it up m8,irvine vics for me are the team to beat,been there done it,got to be fav for the league.as for the rest,they huff and puff most years then fall to bits,good luck to craigmark keep it going guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×