ADL Season 17/18

Vics no 3rd just now 

Looking king forward to next week already should be a good one  

Ryan McKay still with yous? He was a part of our league winning team in 2014, good big player. If my memory serves me right I think his dad was the no2 at Craigmark at the time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Has McLean walked at Winton? Heard earlier he jacked it after the days game

Haven't seen the results today but with the money aledgelly he has been given over the last two seasons with no success he has probably walked before being pushed 

3 hours ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Are craigmark not top of the league?

Craigmark 4 for 4, deserve to be top just now. Next week should be a cracker but unfortunately I won't be there.

T

3 minutes ago, lineo said:

3 from 3 against the 3 worst teams in the league.

Apologies, thought they had played the same as us. However they are still unbeaten and can only compete against what is in front of them.

2 hours ago, lineo said:

Calm down the CCC. Yous have beat the 2 worst teams to play in the adl for years and ardeer. The bottom 3 teams in the league. 

Ardeer are a good side 

we not had good results against Troon Annbank and maybole already this year 

1 hour ago, IrvineVicsMan said:

Ryan McKay still with yous? He was a part of our league winning team in 2014, good big player. If my memory serves me right I think his dad was the no2 at Craigmark at the time.

Yes he's still there his dad helps out at the club 

14 minutes ago, CCC loyal said:

Ardeer are a good side 

we not had good results against Troon Annbank and maybole already this year 

Ardeer ain't a good side.

Good win against 10 man Troon. I would expect Craigmark to beat Maybole tbh. Draws at Annbank and Whitlett's. Pumped by Girvan. Couple of good friendly wins against amateur teams and that's it. No doubt Craigmark are improving but let's wait until they play the better teams, starting from next week then judge. I would expect Craigmark to beat muirkirk, saltcoats and Ardeer.

9 minutes ago, lineo said:

Ardeer ain't a good side.

Good win against 10 man Troon. I would expect Craigmark to beat Maybole tbh. Draws at Annbank and Whitlett's. Pumped by Girvan. Couple of good friendly wins against amateur teams and that's it. No doubt Craigmark are improving but let's wait until they play the better teams, starting from next week then judge. I would expect Craigmark to beat muirkirk, saltcoats and Ardeer.

Still got to beat them 

What team do you even follow 

Archived