ADL Season 17/18

Aye well we’ll see how many’s there next season. Don’t need to know them to be able to tell, just the same old story no matter what level. Bigger clubs take smaller clubs best players

Tbh I’ve been there 2/3 weeks they boys are all pals a don’t see any of them leaving, but it’s your opinion but a can’t see it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benbo your obviously aware of the going ons at craigmark when u refer to Patterson as Spank. Are u Gallaghers Mummy??? Trying to get your baby a move??? Let be a bit more respectful to the current manager

Haha You don’t have to know a club to know who Spank is, who doesn’t know who he is.  He’s clearly doing something right so not having a dig at him or the club, just think none of them will be about next season

You clearly mentioned a certain member of the coaching staff. Surely the praise must be directed to the manager 1st and foremost??....... If they were doing shite would you be calling for Gallagher to get the sack instead of the manager????........... Don't think so!!!!! 

Ian’s done a fantastic job and deserves all the credit the same way he would get all the criticism if they were getting beat every week. I’m sure he’ll be the first to tell you how much he appreciates Greg, Lloyd and Keith’s input but he’s the figurehead

I know first hand how hard he’s worked this season and I really hope they can secure that 3rd place spot.

45 minutes ago, Teofilio said:

Ian’s done a fantastic job and deserves all the credit the same way he would get all the criticism if they were getting beat every week. I’m sure he’ll be the first to tell you how much he appreciates Greg, Lloyd and Keith’s input but he’s the figurehead

I know first hand how hard he’s worked this season and I really hope they can secure that 3rd place spot.

The management team all do there bit which helps the club massively 

Ave just remembered why a don’t use this very often people just talking rubbish and don’t want to see clubs doing well 

27 minutes ago, CCC loyal said:

The management team all do there bit which helps the club massively 

Ave just remembered why a don’t use this very often people just talking rubbish and don’t want to see clubs doing well 

I personally in the past doubted patterson as a manager.  But he has proved all doubters wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple offers in the summer.  

However as previous stated I hope he stays along with the players . 

The same goes for Lugar and whoever  is taken there team, I hope they stay and kick on next season. Good to see the smaller teams up there and in the mix. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I personally in the past doubted patterson as a manager.  But he has proved all doubters wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple offers in the summer.  

However as previous stated I hope he stays along with the players . 

The same goes for Lugar and whoever  is taken there team, I hope they stay and kick on next season. Good to see the smaller teams up there and in the mix. 

The club secretary picks the team at Lugar and is doing a great job. When Lugar was in crisis he took over and has gathered a few good workers around him. Slowly but surely Lugar are on the mend and will be a good side in the not to far future.

12 minutes ago, sweep said:

The club secretary picks the team at Lugar and is doing a great job. When Lugar was in crisis he took over and has gathered a few good workers around him. Slowly but surely Lugar are on the mend and will be a good side in the not to far future.

Brilliant to see. At the start of the season not many or anyone really would have had Lugar and Craigmark up there. Just shows with the correct people in little clubs can do it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived