ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would be surprised how much money Whitletts have put into Dam Park. We pay Rent, have installed fridges, pie heaters, a tv, pay the tv license and got an outside tv aerial installed. Dam Park had no dug outs when we moved there, we installed them at considerable cost, only for them to be destroyed in high winds, and need replacing already. Thats just off the top of my head, probably a lot more than i know about. And i know for a fact that JD would love to be in Lugars position and have a ground that we can call our own even with all the costs associated with that

Trivial things as Sweep says you pays your money and walks away.Until Ayr rugby club move in

1 hour ago, CopaMundials said:

Maybole are a great price to be fair .

Totally agree, although we have lost to Winton twice , I've always felt the best team we have played were Maybole. After watching them win at Winton last week that opinion hasn't changed. Should be a good game today as well.

T

1 hour ago, Cancellara said:

Geordie had a win in his first game with Saltcoats. Flash in the pan by Ayr Victoria .Normal service will resume next Saturday when Craigmark will take them to the cleaners emoji2.png

We all know That the Craigmark bubble has burst. They will Finnish mid table now. I agree with terry tibbs whittlets will go up under Geordie.

2 hours ago, Cancellara said:

Geordie had a win in his first game with Saltcoats. Flash in the pan by Ayr Victoria .Normal service will resume next Saturday when Craigmark will take them to the cleaners emoji2.png

If its that easy to go to the cleaners why did your manager put in for the for the Whitletts job. Must be cleaner elsewhere. 

We all know That the Craigmark bubble has burst. They will Finnish mid table now. I agree with terry tibbs whittlets will go up under Geordie.

Where did i say that

1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

For me the promotion place will be :

1.irvine vics

2.dalry 

3. Winton

4. whittlets

then 5 maybole 6 Craigmark 

but has to be said the closest district league in years, the upcoming weeks will be full of twist and turns.

Dalry will win it by a mile

2 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

It will all depend how much it’s Iranian over the coming weeks and what backlog that will cause.

For me the promotion place will be :
1.irvine vics
2.dalry 
3. Winton
4. whittlets

then 5 maybole 6 Craigmark 

but has to be said the closest district league in years, the upcoming weeks will be full of twist and turns.

Nerves could play a big part .... lot of teams will feel pressure to go up and lack of discipline and suspensions could impact ..

Certainly a few twists & turns yet as you say pal. [emoji460]️

Archived