ADL Season 17/18

5 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Craigmark thrashed on sat bubble has finally burst. I fancy whittlets to take a few goals off then this weekend also. As we all thought  they would never last. They got lucky last game as whittlets got a man sent off will be a different story this weekend am sure.

cumnock were good on sat,home keeper had a good game,could have been more,craigmark are two leagues below us,we were expected to win.whittlets promise so much then fall flat on there arse,craigmark will beat them again.:whistle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

No chance. Craigmark are not a good side got lucky against the vics the last time due to the whittlets forward been wrongly sent off I am told.

Maybole are back on the charge Carlo has got them back playing good football again. Won't be far away come the end of the season.

time will tell m8,two or three sides must have got lucky against whittlets last season,they dont have the bottle to get promoted never mind win the league.av is a very good friend of mine;)

3 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

time will tell m8,i think they will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

No chance there management are clueless and they haven't played anyone yet apart from Irvine vics who pumped them. Then got lucky against whittlets with them getting a man sent off early on

Terry will agree know way Craigmark will go up. Don't have the correct manager 
whittlets have an experienced manager as do maybole, Irvine vics and Dalry. The Craigmark manager will never get them out the league 

Terry doesn’t agree! With 3 going up and 4th in a playoff, this is the best opportunity for many a year to get promoted. I think 5/6 teams will be fighting for those 4 spots

9 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

whittlets have an experienced manager as do maybole, Irvine vics and Dalry. The Craigmark manager will never get them out the league 

whitletts ,maybole and dalrys experienced managers have won nothing,the boy at irvine has been up in the next league,not for long though,so that line of thought is pointless.craigmark will be there at the end of the season,with irvine vics.

Craigmark’s target at the start of the season was to finish top 7,  to finish top 4 would exceed what we expected to achieve at the start of the season. However, we know it won’t be easy as there’s still plenty tough games to play. As for us not having the ‘class of player to win a league,’ just to name one, did Jo Maxwell not play in the Girvan team that went the whole season undefeated?  Hahaha plenty others in the squad would get into any ADL team as well. ‘Amateurs at best,’ the league table would suggest otherwise, pretty remarkable when you consider where the club has been over recent years. 

3 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Criagmark don't have the class of player to win a league they are amateurs at best 

how bad must the rest be??? 

Probably 1 or 2 in every ADL team or squad that are more of that level, but struggle to see how u can label Craigmark like this give current situation 

What's your problem with Craigmark? They're a team that's on a good run at the moment and nobody from the club is getting ahead of themselves or throwing it people's faces. Why not just allow them to enjoy their good run of form and see where it takes them?

For me, I'm glad too see Craigmark being competitive again after so many years struggling and wondering wether the club would still be there the following year.

Well done to all involved at Craigmark for the turnaround and the start to the season yous have had.

12 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

No chance. Craigmark are not a good side got lucky against the vics the last time due to the whittlets forward been wrongly sent off I am told.

Maybole are back on the charge Carlo has got them back playing good football again. Won't be far away come the end of the season.

My  money is on you being a player from last season who can't get a game now that the team are doing well. 

I am not an ex player. I just feel that the players they have  and espcially there manager cannot keep up this run of form. eveytime they come up against a good side they get beat easily.

What are you on mate.Is it not a good thing that a different team other than the usual suspects are vying for promotion. You should go and watch the sterile and predictable SPL.Sorry maybe you do and have never been to a Junior game.Give it a bye and show all at Craigmark some respect

Archived