ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

But very interested in Whitletts. Don’t see you commenting on many other teams as just a junior fan

You obviously don't look close enough

Lineo the man who couldn’t get our job and now loves to attack us at every opportunity.

George will get these players promoted and we will beat Dalry and Craigmark because we have a better team and better manager.

The old Irvine Vic’s mob are quiet this evening. They packed away there celebratory promotion champagne and flags tonight, after that Station Park spanking today. [emoji6]

Whatever the vics”mob”are,we wouldn’t be
So arrogant to assume a celebration in advance. You should know better.

Lineo does seem to know a lot of whitletts  business. How would he know players wages or how much it costs for Dam Park?
I find it strange that he doesn’t comment on his own team... 

Who is his team? According to him, he’s just a Juniors fan

Is he not the assistant at a club who are having a car crash of a season? 

Iv heard similar. Strange behaviour if true

Fixture man strikes again
After being informed repeatedly that Whitletts home ground is unavailable on the 19th, yep you’ve guessed it, he’s gave us a home game ????????‍♂️

1 hour ago, craigmarkloyal85 said:

There she is. Been hiding after Craigmark proved the doubters wrong again .  

Craigmark are having a great season and deserve to be promoted. Congrats to all concerned I will see them the morns night against Lugar.

Seen tonight’s results and I think, possibly being premature at the moment, that I may have to eat humble pie.

It was my opinion through the season that the Craigmark bubble would burst but fair play to all involved with the club and to Gallagher & Patterson for the turnaround from previous years. Would be good to see the underdogs go on for the league, which appears to be Dalry’s.

Archived