ADL Season 17/18

Would you fancy Whitletts in a playoff?

More confident than I would’ve been a couple months back. We’re playing well since George took over, but i know nothing about Maryhill or Shettleston, so no idea what we would be up against

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too think the season started so brightly with there commitment with Ayr United. Annbank were warned on here from plenty of users that it would all end in tears especially from Lugar fans so in a way they've only themselves to blame. 

Annbank are a good club and it’s ashame that this is happening. They need to make better decisions in the future as the tie in with Ayr Utd was not one of their best...

I hope they turn this round next season...

Checked the league, Whitletts have Dalry twice and Craigmark still to play. Lugar could still take 4th from them and leaving them miss out on the playoffs and stuck with another season in the ADL. Still a lot to play for...

Checked the league, Whitletts have Dalry twice and Craigmark still to play. Lugar could still take 4th from them and leaving them miss out on the playoffs and stuck with another season in the ADL. Still a lot to play for...

That’ll be hard considering theres nae ADL next season. Irvine Vics lose next game and Whitletts win all theres then it’s them in playoff. Still a lot to play for...

Irvine vics will be the first team promoted into the championship today. Shame the promotion party has to be away from home. But I'm sure the vics committee will have the flags ready. 

Get it right up ye! [emoji837][emoji836][emoji837][emoji836][emoji837][emoji836]

Whitletts won't win all there's though. 4th place for yous TT then go for the play off

I don’t think we will either, but we’ll give it a go

46 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

That’ll be hard considering theres nae ADL next season. Irvine Vics lose next game and Whitletts win all theres then it’s them in playoff. Still a lot to play for...

Well whatever the equivalent of ADL is then...

And you are asking for a lot to make 3rd.

how many games do you have left?

Well whatever the equivalent of ADL is then...
And you are asking for a lot to make 3rd.
how many games do you have left?

We have 5 left. Its out our hands now. Personally i think we’ll make the playoffs then its a lottery

Archived