ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, iPhone said:

He has beat them before!!

Not George's team he beat Neil's shambles of a team. 

Ayrshireno1 that prob is the reason and as I have previously said he's a cheat, not fair on other teams one bit.  Also poor that the Craigmark committee are allowing him to do it. 

1 minute ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Not George's team he beat Neil's shambles of a team. 

Ayrshireno1 that prob is the reason and as I have previously said he's a cheat, not fair on other teams one bit.  Also poor that the Craigmark committee are allowing him to do it. 

How many players are different from Neil’s team to George’s team?

2 at most!

10 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

George has the team playing in a better formation. They are now winning games. Spank knows whittlets are a threat and he's avoiding playing them. 

To be honest I do actually agree with you on this for what I have seen. The formation and style seems to suit the individuals that he has in the squad. They also seem more motivated under George. 

It is also why I think the Dalry match tomorrow night will be a close affair.

4 minutes ago, iPhone said:

To be honest I do actually agree with you on this for what I have seen. The formation and style seems to suit the individuals that he has in the squad. They also seem more motivated under George. 

I think spanks knows whittlets has there number, basically due to George having them playing this style and as u said also he has motivated them to kick on. That's the point I was getting at m8.

Ayrshirejuniors. Why not start your own site as you seem to know everything. Why have other views when you can just fabricate a load of crap. Maybe one day you’ll have an actual fact to post.

Oh that makes it a fact that they are doing it deliberately! Someone said something! Someone also said that the dressing rooms can’t be used but you have chosen to ignore this FACT to let your imagination run riot.

1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

We are all allowed our own opinion. Also someone from Craigmark came on this and stated they will struggle to get a team midweek. Then Suddenly all the midweek games are off. 

Our changing rooms will be fixed for the 10 of may the sjfa have been told this 

Any midweek will be welcome after that 

Any chance Dalry v Whitletts could get called off tonight? Quarry Road pitches were a bit of a swamp this morning after yesterday's rainfall and as we all know it doesn't take much for Merksworth to get ruled out?

By the way, no agenda on my part, just seeking clarification,as I am hoping to attend this game tonight.

T

Archived