ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whitletts are in 4th just now but some hard fixtures left for them. I can’t see them taking anything from Dalry and Craigmark will be very tough, they tucked whitletts away easily earlier in the season. 

We are much improved since then, as recent results would show. Up until last season we had a great record against Dalry as well, so they won’t have it easy. After a terrible start I’m just happy we’re still in with half a chance of promotion, wether that be automatically or through the play offs

6 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

We are much improved since then, as recent results would show. Up until last season we had a great record against Dalry as well, so they won’t have it easy. After a terrible start I’m just happy we’re still in with half a chance of promotion, wether that be automatically or through the play offs

Well best of luck for those remaining games.

Looking now that the title is all but dalrys. Within Irvine vics and Craigmark fighting for 2/3 spots. With whittlets coming in 4th. Shame was hoping Lugar could do it but looks like they have blown up. 

I think Irvine Vics will still win the league. Looking forward to a good game tonight against Annbank "MontheToria"[emoji460]️[emoji106]

Still to play Annbank,Muirkirk, Craigmark and Lugar.

Title is Dalry's to lose IMO.  We just have to focus on securing a promotion place, starting tonight v Annbank. That was always our main objective.

T

Whitletts are in 4th just now but some hard fixtures left for them. I can’t see them taking anything from Dalry and Craigmark will be very tough, they tucked whitletts away easily earlier in the season. 

From what I seen in recent ardeer games against whitletts and Craigmark, Whitletts are a lot stronger. Can’t see Craigmark beating them

2 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Did the winton every appointed a new manager ?

James Latta supposed to be in the frame once he hangs up his boots at the end of the season.

27 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

From what I seen in recent ardeer games against whitletts and Craigmark, Whitletts are a lot stronger. Can’t see Craigmark beating them

I know whitletts results seem to have improved lately so time will tell. Craigmark have had a good season and are still picking up a lot of good results. Have you seen Dalry lately, they look to be the team to beat.

I know whitletts results seem to have improved lately so time will tell. Craigmark have had a good season and are still picking up a lot of good results. Have you seen Dalry lately, they look to be the team to beat.

Aye seen Dalry on weds they looked good, Will be a good finish to see what happens

Archived