ADL Season 17/18

What is it that is exactly gubbed in regards to the dressing room ? If it’s structural I get it but if it no running water then surely Whittlets could be given the option, ie changing facility but no running water ??

And secondly, the fixtures man gets a hard time and more often that not deserves it but what chance does he have if clubs like Craigmark ( using facilities) and like Annbank on Saturday ( pitch issues ) are using these excuses to cover shift Work or holidays to put games off

And your source is exactly who ???

Don’t come on here spouting unfounded pish....

Hard enough as it’s been for teams like ourselves ( Annbank) to fulfil any fixtures this season by Renting Astro pitches and Dam Park ...
Equally Dalry who have had to do likewise with Astro & Abbey Park.

But for the grace of god could be your team mate ...

Craigmark have dressing room issues , others have pitch issues ...

Maybole had the issue last season and we all chipped into help .. as they couldn’t play home games either.

Games get called off for all sorts of reasons but no need to come on questioning a clubs integrity...

A few weeks ago we got late call off at Muirkirk due to no electricity.... nets were up and pitch ready but we accepted and RESPECTED the call ..

End of story ( if there ever was a story )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

And your source is exactly who ???

Don’t come on here spouting unfounded pish....

Hard enough as it’s been for teams like ourselves ( Annbank) to fulfil any fixtures this season by Renting Astro pitches and Dam Park ...
Equally Dalry who have had to do likewise with Astro & Abbey Park.

But for the grace of god could be your team mate ...

Craigmark have dressing room issues , others have pitch issues ...

Maybole had the issue last season and we all chipped into help .. as they couldn’t play home games either.

Games get called off for all sorts of reasons but no need to come on questioning a clubs integrity...

A few weeks ago we got late call off at Muirkirk due to no electricity.... nets were up and pitch ready but we accepted and RESPECTED the call ..

End of story ( if there ever was a story )

A wouldn’t go explaining your self to the ticket boy or anybody else at the mighty Whitletts yes there’s a good few people at the club but others that wouldn’t know what it’s like to try and keep on top of there own ground 

Annbanks integrity [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] calling games off at the last minute saying "pitch issues" but in ernest, players got told on the tuesday the game was off on saturday because half of them were all off abroad on a stag doo including there manager. Ouch... seems like there all upto a bit of misdemeanours ????

Annbanks integrity [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] calling games off at the last minute saying "pitch issues" but in ernest, players got told on the tuesday the game was off on saturday because half of them were all off abroad on a stag doo including there manager. Ouch... seems like there all upto a bit of misdemeanours [emoji848]

What a load of pish ...[emoji23]

Where the f**k you get yer info from then have cheek to spout I find incredible...

So your calling me a liar ??? Which I also find incredible...

I will accept apology anytime that suits

I find it amusing that posters don't realise that they can be prosecuted for making libelous accusations on line, if the subject of their lies decides enough is enough. Of course, I'm not saying that any of the posts on this thread are in facts lies, however they do seem very contradictory.

Personally looking forward to taken in Lugar v whittlet this weekend .  a must win for both clubs if u ask me. 

Definitely a must win!! We seem to have picked up a bit of form since George came in, so should be a cracker. Always a enjoy a wee day out to Lugar

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Definitely a must win!! We seem to have picked up a bit of form since George came in, so should be a cracker. Always a enjoy a wee day out to Lugar

They will need to bounce back also. That's the think with midweek games you never know what's going to happen lol. 

I wardhee meadow and darvel last night. The ADL teams who go up won't have much to add to be there level if anything.

Just the 5 games in 9 days... good job our boys are full time ..[emoji848][emoji460]️[emoji23]

Should just play a 3 month season, April to June ????????‍♂️

9 hours ago, morrow56 said:

Dalry v Irvine Vics tomorrow

Can anyone confirm this will go ahead at Dalry??

Heard Dalry switched the fixture v Ardeer on Wednesday to Ardeer's Park

Thanks

At 1pm, Dalry posted a couple of pitch pics and stated game was a 2pm kick off at Merksworth.  Hope for the sake of anyone going that proves to be correct.

Dalry thoroughly deserved their win yesterday. They wanted it more than us, so it's onto Monday night and hopefully we bounce back to secure another 3 points that will steady our promotion push.

T

Archived