ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it that is exactly gubbed in regards to the dressing room ? If it’s structural I get it but if it no running water then surely Whittlets could be given the option, ie changing facility but no running water ??

And secondly, the fixtures man gets a hard time and more often that not deserves it but what chance does he have if clubs like Craigmark ( using facilities) and like Annbank on Saturday ( pitch issues ) are using these excuses to cover shift Work or holidays to put games off

6 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

What is it that is exactly gubbed in regards to the dressing room ? If it’s structural I get it but if it no running water then surely Whittlets could be given the option, ie changing facility but no running water ??

And secondly, the fixtures man gets a hard time and more often that not deserves it but what chance does he have if clubs like Craigmark ( using facilities) and like Annbank on Saturday ( pitch issues ) are using these excuses to cover shift Work or holidays to put games off

Who has put there game off due to cover shifts and holidays have I missed somthing?.

Well Said.

You take time out your busy day and come inspect the changing rooms 
wasn’t that when the famous dam park wasn’t playable it happens deal with it 

Too busy selling lottery tickets for that!!

24 minutes ago, ayrshireno1 said:

The last time they cancelled on whitletts it was because they had a few lads away on a stag do and used the changing rooms excuse. Tbh it is getting beyond a joke now think the farters have went

I don't think they want to go up. The Craigmark manager was in the paper couple weeks back saying they are happy with top6.  Maybe trying to put games off so they have a massive build up. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I don't think they want to go up. The Craigmark manager was in the paper couple weeks back saying they are happy with top6.  Maybe trying to put games off so they have a massive build up. 

Any of yous want the proof yous are welcome to come up and inspect them and it was sr that told us we can’t have games without changing area 

Question - How many Wednesday's for the Whitletts then?
Answer - None.

We will have Wednesday games, don’t you worry about that.

Im guessing it’ll be the last Saturday available at Dam Park for a few weeks, as the youth cup finals are always played there at this time of year

Archived