ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the Merksworth Park pitch recovered? -  this Saturday's vs Annbank is listed as back there, after a long run of having to play Homes at Kilwinning, who are Home themselves this Saturday so Abbey Park isn't available to Dalry anyway.

And if Merksworth is now OK, will the following Saturday's cup game still be as listed - over at the Inverclyde Sportscotland National Centre in Largs ?

cheers

The ADL is starting to become very interesting.  In my opinion the first two spot will go to Irvine Vics and Dalry with third spot possibly going to  Craigmark. To achieve this they will need to beat both Whitletts and Lugar at home. There are a lot of twists and turns on the horizon Excitement is only starting

39 minutes ago, sweep said:

The ADL is starting to become very interesting.  In my opinion the first two spot will go to Irvine Vics and Dalry with third spot possibly going to  Craigmark. To achieve this they will need to beat both Whitletts and Lugar at home. There are a lot of twists and turns on the horizon Excitement is only starting

I am not sure I agree. Feel the top four spots will be up for grabs between the 6 teams which you mentioned. As we know midweek games are due to start and teams struggle for full squads which could have a impact.

also really surprised at the decline in mayboles league position I thought they would have done better this season.  Could Carlos job be on the line beat from Lugar and Craigmark at home two games in a row ??. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I am not sure I agree. Feel the top four spots will be up for grabs between the 6 teams which you mentioned. As we know midweek games are due to start and teams struggle for full squads which could have a impact.

also really surprised at the decline in mayboles league position I thought they would have done better this season.  Could Carlos job be on the line beat from Lugar and Craigmark at home two games in a row ??. 

I only mentioned five teams

Who's the lad that annbank have signed and does anyone know if he's any good?

Dean will be an excellent signing .. he just needs game time .. hopefully the squad will start to settle down towards end of season and we can build some momentum for next season and a fresh start in a new league. [emoji1303][emoji460]️

6 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

Dean will be an excellent signing .. he just needs game time .. hopefully the squad will start to settle down towards end of season and we can build some momentum for next season and a fresh start in a new league. emoji1303.pngemoji460.png

Cheers mate was just curious because it wasn't a name I'd heard in the Darvel team to be honest. What position?

Cheers mate was just curious because it wasn't a name I'd heard in the Darvel team to be honest. What position?

He is a defender mate.

Think Darvel signed Dean from Bonnyton FC...

Lovely lad with good attitude... as I said he just wants to play ..[emoji460]️[emoji1303]

Great centre back, Darvel signed him again from bonnyton I'm really surprised he didn't play more because having played with him at Maybole and Darvel when he's on his game and playing regularly he's one of the best cbs about

34 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Great centre back, Darvel signed him again from bonnyton I'm really surprised he didn't play more because having played with him at Maybole and Darvel when he's on his game and playing regularly he's one of the best cbs about

If thats the case he’s signed with Annbank because...

Dean is a good player and a good lad.

His main issues have been staying fit and being able to commit, for various reasons.

If he is there and fit he'll be a big asset to Annbank.

As for the league, I believe if Craigmark beat Whitletts at home that will be enough to all but guarantee them third. Lugar have come on really well but I see them dropping points in the run in. Really hope Ian and the boys at Craigmark can secure that 3rd place, would be an amazing achievement.

If thats the case he’s signed with Annbank because...
No sure, am no a mind reader [emoji23] but I do know a good player and if u ask anyone who has watched or played with him they will agree with me and for me he would have been a starter at Darvel

Archived