ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Credit to the Craigmark committee given Ian spank patterson a chance.

how was the  game yesterday ?. Do you think Craigmark have enough to go up ginola?.

Mate I think they have every chance.
Teams will & have been taking points off one another all season so it’s going to be tight.
If Dalry get a run of games I fancy them strongly....
what Craigmark have done that others havnt is consistently beat the teams below them and take maximum points ... that can’t be said if the rest so imo they have given themselves a great chance .... also the 2 experienced lads coming in will help.
Murray only had cameo v us but he is a class player.. always liked him..

I hope they keep it going ... [emoji1303][emoji460]️

A lot of chat in this thread has been based around the teams at the top end of the table but going by some recent results I've seen, I think Saltcoats (at their own pitch) seem to be showing that they could have a say towards the final positions of those battling for promotion. Seems to be proving a hard place to go.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Just catching up with the weekends results. A very good weekend for whittlets without kicking a ball. maybole beat 5-3 at home and Craigmark  beat away to Dalry.

This is the most exciting ADL in years every week there is a shock result great to see.

I do not know how it was a  good week for Whitletts as Lugar now look likely to go above them .

21 hours ago, tombo said:

Big game this weekend with the Vics at home to Dalry.

T

Definitely a big game Dalry gave Darvel two of the hardest games last season and if they can deal with backlog of games they will finish in the top two probably along with yourselves.

Well it looks like a another free week for Whitletts! Apparently Craigmark have burst pipes thats caused damage to changing rooms. Think i need to find myself a new hobby, because this is becoming ridiculous

Strange we were told this when we were to visit on the 5th January and were happy with the offer of showering in the Swimming Pool Changing Rooms. South Ayrshire got Contractors into to do the repairs by game day. I would hold off paying the contractors bill if its down to shoddy workmanship if the repairs have failed.  :whistle

Well it looks like a another free week for Whitletts! Apparently Craigmark have burst pipes thats caused damage to changing rooms. Think i need to find myself a new hobby, because this is becoming ridiculous

[emoji848]

10 hours ago, Wild Winton Rover said:

Strange we were told this when we were to visit on the 5th January and were happy with the offer of showering in the Swimming Pool Changing Rooms. South Ayrshire got Contractors into to do the repairs by game day. I would hold off paying the contractors bill if its down to shoddy workmanship if the repairs have failed.  :whistle

Did you mean East Ayrshire?

Took the game  vics Dalry game yesterday great advert for the ADL.  Defo a lot to play for as I have previously said a lot of twist and turns to come. 

Craigmarks dressing rooms have always had issue with pipes bursting to be fair.

lugar winning again is making it more interesting does anyone know who's taken them now doing a great whoever it is ???.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:29, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Took the game  vics Dalry game yesterday great advert for the ADL.  Defo a lot to play for as I have previously said a lot of twist and turns to come. 

Craigmarks dressing rooms have always had issue with pipes bursting to be fair.

lugar winning again is making it more interesting does anyone know who's taken them now doing a great whoever it is ???.

The club secretary picks the team at Lugar

Archived