ADL Season 17/18

11 minutes ago, Beng24310 said:

The disallowed goal for Irvine Vics wasn't  close at all,  he was well on side.  Sean timed his run perfectly coming from behind the defender, there is a video to prove it.  I agree that Whittletts were on top in second half but only from set pieces.  As Vic Toria said Irvine should have been 2/3 up at half time,  game over.

You must be forgetting about the Whitletts goal that was ruled offside that was nowhere near offside. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We must have been watching different games then 

Just been told by an irvine committee member that he showed a video of the disputed decision to the match official, who then acknowledged that he had got it wrong. Still siding with the ref.?

The game's over now, it was an action packed,with two evenly matched teams. The result was down to two defensive errors and at the end of the day both teams will be happy with a point each. It didn't damage our promotion bid, so it's on to our next game at Muirkirk, one game at time.

Mon the Toria

Imo best chance for whitletts is 4th. Dropped far too many points. Plus don't like grierson 1 bit so good he fails. 

You never got the chance to bully us today big Raymond had your strikers in his pocket.
League is not done by a long way.

You never got the chance to bully us today big Raymond had your strikers in his pocket.
League is not done by a long way.

What were you smokin yesterday? Irvine had 3 or 4 good chances over the course of the game. A 3-1 win wouldn't have flattered us at all.

but hes a better standard of pish than ur pish team , try for 6 teams to go up from the adl in ur next reconstruction effort :whistle

I wouldn’t swap him for our two strikers!! Our reconstruction effort?? Going by what i heard the pieman was well up for reconstruction anaw. Probably seen it as a quick route to the premier that looks like its doomed already

Archived