ADL Season 17/18

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised with the Ardrossan Winton score at the weekend, said on a previous post that I thought they'd fid their rhythm and go on for automatic promotion. Obviously still in a good position to do so but didn't think they would make it so hard for themselves.

@Seaside Sam Dalry are only 3/4 games behind the majority of teams and with the recent weather issues a number of teams are going to find themselves with the same fixture backlog problem. Looking at the teams in the top half with this issue I think Dalry & Irvine Vics have more about them to deal with this issue than Craigmark will.

I was surprised with the Ardrossan Winton score at the weekend, said on a previous post that I thought they'd fid their rhythm and go on for automatic promotion. Obviously still in a good position to do so but didn't think they would make it so hard for themselves.
[mention=72605]Seaside Sam[/mention] Dalry are only 3/4 games behind the majority of teams and with the recent weather issues a number of teams are going to find themselves with the same fixture backlog problem. Looking at the teams in the top half with this issue I think Dalry & Irvine Vics have more about them to deal with this issue than Craigmark will.

Discipline lets AWR down

Irvine vics v whittlets today is the standout game of the day for me. Whittlets had a great result away to maybole and will be hoping to build on it. Vics will want points on the board and get promotion in the bag.  Good game for a neutral if u ask me

Really looking forward to this. Im hoping for a better result than last time we played them. We got absolutely bullied that day.

Whitletts have signed Morgan Brown on a loan till the end of season from Troon Juniors

Morgan is a good player who will do really well for you. Great lad too. However, I would say you probably have the best left back in the league in Sean Ewart so be interesting to see how he fits. Unless Sean is injured?

Irvine Vics 1-1 Whitletts
Cracking game from two decent teams. Thought Whitletts deserved the win on 2nd half performance, but id have taken a point before the game. Thats 4 points from top two in his 1st two games, so George deserves a bit of credit. We look a far harder team to play against going by 1st two games

6 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Irvine Vics 1-1 Whitletts
Cracking game from two decent teams. Thought Whitletts deserved the win on 2nd half performance, but id have taken a point before the game. Thats 4 points from top two in his 1st two games, so George deserves a bit of credit. We look a far harder team to play against going by 1st two games

It was a cracking game as you say TT, thought a draw was a fair result for both team. Your Vics did have the ascendancy after you equalised in second half but felt it should have been game over when the ref disallowed a second goal for us just before half time. Like you would have taken the draw beforehand, as you guys will take points off our promotion rivals and you didn't gain on is today, so happy with that

On 04/02/2018 at 10:24, Ayrshirejuniors said:

We all know That the Craigmark bubble has burst. They will Finnish mid table now. I agree with terry tibbs whittlets will go up under Geordie.

Picked up the craigmark cumbernauld game.Craigmarks bubble ain't burst, be wary

It was a cracking game as you say TT, thought a draw was a fair result for both team. Your Vics did have the ascendancy after you equalised in second half but felt it should have been game over when the ref disallowed a second goal for us just before half time. Like you would have taken the draw beforehand, as you guys will take points off our promotion rivals and you didn't gain on is today, so happy with that

One of our fans was in line for that and said it was very close. Id have been gutted not to have taken something from that game the day, so il side with the ref and say it was off

Nobody. The guy is the most ignorant person I've ever come across and he shits on every club he's been too. He'll do the exact same to whitletts eventually. The fella has the gift of the gab to lour folk in but behind the patter he's a clueless, selfish individual. 

The disallowed goal for Irvine Vics wasn't  close at all,  he was well on side.  Sean timed his run perfectly coming from behind the defender, there is a video to prove it.  I agree that Whittletts were on top in second half but only from set pieces.  As Vic Toria said Irvine should have been 2/3 up at half time,  game over.

Archived