ADL Season 17/18

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ringford10 said:

Same chance yous have got of being promoted .
One win and you think the super first is all over.
Time will tell for all off us.

We’ve never said we would be promoted this season but we won’t be far away 

thanks for ur concern about us 

We’ve never said we would be promoted this season but we won’t be far away 
thanks for ur concern about us 

You must have the keyboard in your pocket you rocket. Must be waiting on every comment coming in.
Good Night.

Hearing Neil Duffy has resigned from Whitletts. Sad that its not worked out for him, as he’s a cracking coach and really guid guy. Hopefully get someone in soon, as there’s still plenty games to mount a challenge

17 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Hearing Neil Duffy has resigned from Whitletts. Sad that its not worked out for him, as he’s a cracking coach and really guid guy. Hopefully get someone in soon, as there’s still plenty games to mount a challenge

Favourite to take over? 

The rumours are true TT sir.

I told you lot last season he wasn’t the man to take the job, but I got shot down in flames. Neil is a lovely guy and good coach but he should stick to boys football.

The club might salvage a Top 4 finish if they go on a good run, but that will only happen if they get the right man in charge.

They’ve got to go for someone like Buddy Dinwoodie for me sir seeing as he was no longer needed at Girvan.

Favourite to take over? 

Former Hurlford Utd captain Paul Cameron (who is currently playing at Girvan) has been mentioned as a possible front runner for the position but time will tell if this is the case or just rumour.

6 hours ago, The'FORD said:

Former Hurlford Utd captain Paul Cameron (who is currently playing at Girvan) has been mentioned as a possible front runner for the position but time will tell if this is the case or just rumour.

With other names out there it would be a poor appointment IMO 

Ex coach Jamie McCrae has also been mentioned to take over the managerial role alongside Paul Cameron. Both men have had discussions with committee to state their intent about the vacant position.

Personally, I would prefer someone with more experience as we need to assemble a good squad capable of achieving promotion, especially next season.

Archived