ADL Season 17/18

20 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Imagine saying Craigmark lose when they come up against a good team based on Saturday. It was a Super Prem club they played....at least for now.

We will see on sat 

they were lucky to beat maybole 2-1 held on

Got lucky against whittlets as they got a man sent off

and beat by Irvine vics 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, valleyboy said:

My  money is on you being a player from last season who can't get a game now that the team are doing well. 

more like a players faither,ma boys no gettin a gem the manager is shite,you all know how it goes,fantastic start to the season guys,please please keep it up.

On 30/10/2017 at 21:02, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Criagmark don't have the class of player to win a league they are amateurs at best 

Ha. Maybe playing for free bit theres a few who would get in any ADL side and dyer could probably play for most super premier teams. 

They were aw over whitletts and winning before the red card tae. So I'm told.  

How can you say Whitletts will pump Craigmark this Saturday? They battered us down at Dam Park. Neil hasn't got it as a manager and we won't get promoted under him.

Jo Maxwell was mostly a sub when he played with Girvan I'm sure and if my memory serves me correctly Mark Dier couldn't get a game with Girvan also in the ADL so to say he could get a game with any Super Premier team is way off the mark sir.

On 24/10/2017 at 12:21, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Whittlets can't do a darvel we only lost one game and it was the firs time last year. They have lost a couple now.

i think AV needs to look at whittlets under the previous manager and think about has the team showed any improvement under the new management ? Before wanting him sacked lol.

Read above, he's a Darvel fan just trying to wind everyone up. Doing a good job as well.Good fishing mate 

On 31/10/2017 at 23:09, Ayr Victoria said:

How can you say Whitletts will pump Craigmark this Saturday? They battered us down at Dam Park. Neil hasn't got it as a manager and we won't get promoted under him.

Jo Maxwell was mostly a sub when he played with Girvan I'm sure and if my memory serves me correctly Mark Dier couldn't get a game with Girvan also in the ADL so to say he could get a game with any Super Premier team is way off the mark sir.

Do you think Duffy could go on sat if they lose again,surely Craigmark beating the mighty whittlets two times in a season is unthinkable?

we pumped Craigmark 5 or 6 -1 pre season with KP sent off they r rotten. 

4 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Also dyer is the most overrated player in  Ayrshire juniors. Brings nothing to the table hence he plays way Craigmark 

4 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Do you think Duffy could go on sat if they lose again,surely Craigmark beating the mighty whittlets two times in a season is unthinkable?

we pumped Craigmark 5 or 6 -1 pre season with KP sent off they r rotten. 

Not too sure why you have so much hate for craigmark. We had 4 or 5 players missing for that game 

should take more interest in you're on team instead of trying to bring others down 

1 hour ago, CCC loyal said:

Not too sure why you have so much hate for craigmark. We had 4 or 5 players missing for that game 

should take more interest in you're on team instead of trying to bring others down 

I don't hate your team , I just feel they are over achieving and  I personally don't feel it can be sustained that's all. This place is all about opinions and I have expressed mine. 

On 10/30/2017 at 21:02, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Criagmark don't have the class of player to win a league they are amateurs at best 

Mate, I could understand this ridiculous comment if they were going out and scraping a few 1-0 or 2-1 wins but they are going out and battering teams. Your choice of words are disrespectful to the Craigmark players.

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 01:16, Bakkali said:

Mate, I could understand this ridiculous comment if they were going out and scraping a few 1-0 or 2-1 wins but they are going out and battering teams. Your choice of words are disrespectful to the Craigmark players.

Craigmark are having an excellent season. Nobody should be running them down

Would you take the darvel management team now they have been pied

Archived