ADL Season 17/18

15 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Hard fought victory for Whitletts the day. Done well to come from behind twice and score two late goals. Sore one for Lugar to take who look more than capable of taking points against anybody.
With Maybole drawing in Scottish the day, we now have no game for 3 weeks emoji30.png

Yes I agree Thought Lugar deserved something from the game. What was the goal that lugar scored in the first half chalked off for?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I agree Thought Lugar deserved something from the game. What was the goal that lugar scored in the first half chalked off for?

Offside if i mind right!! Looked a close one

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Offside if i mind right!! Looked a close one

I was not in a position to pass judgement but I found it strange that the ref waited until the ball hit the net before he chalked it off  As it was a looping header it took it a wee while to hit the net

7 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Saturday’s match between Whitletts and Annbank has been switched to Dam Park

Any substance  to the information i was given that Annbank will be playing all their home games this season at Dam Park TT?

Any substance  to the information i was given that Annbank will be playing all their home games this season at Dam Park TT?

Don’t know about all their games, but iv heard they are in talks to play there until the drainage is sorted up there

11 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Don’t know about all their games, but iv heard they are in talks to play there until the drainage is sorted up there

I heard you lot were awful  this season but I'll try and get down to see you and John over the next few weeks.

I heard you lot were awful  this season but I'll try and get down to see you and John over the next few weeks.

No too bad a start for being awful lol. I reckon we’re a couple players away from being contenders. Be good to see you down, il treat you to a warm can of tennents haha

Unbelievable, just been informed that Saturdays match has now been switched back to Annbank. Absolute joke, we had a bus booked as it was originally at Annbank to then be told its been switched to Dam Park so bus cancelled, now 24hrs before the games its back at a Annbank. Couldnae make it up, honestly

Unbelievable, just been informed that Saturdays match has now been switched back to Annbank. Absolute joke, we had a bus booked as it was originally at Annbank to then be told its been switched to Dam Park so bus cancelled, now 24hrs before the games its back at a Annbank. Couldnae make it up, honestly

Mate it’s been a shambles from the get go this season.
Joke doesn’t cover it ...

Council sent someone to line park 3 times and I must have spent umpteen Hours this week on phone calls and emails chasing them to cut the grass.( why would you line pitch and not cut grass ????)
Got an email at 5pm on Thursday telling me they couldn’t cut and asked if I could switch to DP as they could get it cut ??[emoji848]

John kindly agreed to switch.

Then yesterday they send someone to line again !! Incredible....

Eventually gets cut late morning yesterday so hence moved back to home fixture.

We havnt had a home game yet and don’t think many will go ahead to be honest until pitch fixed...

John was very understanding as home game helps sponsors. Etc.

I will buy you a cold big T in totb after the match bud but it’s been a stressful week just trying to get a game of fitba on. [emoji51][emoji85][emoji460]️

Mate it’s been a shambles from the get go this season.
Joke doesn’t cover it ...

Council sent someone to line park 3 times and I must have spent umpteen Hours this week on phone calls and emails chasing them to cut the grass.( why would you line pitch and not cut grass ????)
Got an email at 5pm on Thursday telling me they couldn’t cut and asked if I could switch to DP as they could get it cut ??[emoji848]

John kindly agreed to switch.

Then yesterday they send someone to line again !! Incredible....

Eventually gets cut late morning yesterday so hence moved back to home fixture.

We havnt had a home game yet and don’t think many will go ahead to be honest until pitch fixed...

John was very understanding as home game helps sponsors. Etc.

I will buy you a cold big T in totb after the match bud but it’s been a stressful week just trying to get a game of fitba on. [emoji51][emoji85][emoji460]️

Good ol SAC, can always rely on them to balls something up lol

Whittlets won the long ball game, whittlets RB and tall CB were excellent, Annbank are poor,

Can’t disagree with that ...

Although thought game heading for 0-0 draw till sending off.

We certainly aren’t playing well at the moment but hopefully turn the corner soon.
Injuries and Holidays havnt helped ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived