ADL Season 17/18

I was actually glad it was off. Couldn't make Saturday, so one less game missed. Hopefully be a cracker on Saturday, with both teams being amongst the favs for the league

Whitletts amongst favourites for the league you think?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very competitive league this year although I think Irvine Vic's are the team to beat. Craigmark looking good so far as well.

I hope they can keep it up and finish in Top 5 this season which would be a remarkable achievement.

Very competitive league this year although I think Irvine Vic's are the team to beat. Craigmark looking good so far as well.

I hope they can keep it up and finish in Top 5 this season which would be a remarkable achievement.

Definitely! Irvine Vics and Winton already been beat which proves how hard its gnae be. Craigmark flying at the moment, which is testament to the hard work Spanks put in up there.

Big game this weekend away to Whitletts, looking forward to it, another big test for the boys but it'll be the first they'll have had a full midweek free so should be fresh for this one.

We'll certainly be fresh. 2 league games postponed already [emoji51] Id rather have had a game in the lead up though

We'll certainly be fresh. 2 league games postponed already [emoji51] Id rather have had a game in the lead up though

Fine line between fresh and rusty lol, can you get rusty this early in the season?

Looking forward to it on Saturday TT, hopefully good weather for it.

Fine line between fresh and rusty lol, can you get rusty this early in the season?

Looking forward to it on Saturday TT, hopefully good weather for it.

Pished doon since Sunday, so hopefully due a decent day

Surprised at Winton losing today but to be fair I thought Maybole were very good at Vics park last weekend.

Very happy with our result away to Whitletts, few goals and a clean sheet.

Big game next week at home to Craigmark who have a 100% record in the league so far and are going very well.

Mon the Toria!

51 minutes ago, fanofthejuniors said:

Can't see anyone catching irvine vics they are flying.

another good win for maybole, the race for the other two promotion places is wide open.

Vics no 3rd just now 

Looking king forward to next week already should be a good one  

Archived