Jambo'ness

Bo'ness United 2017/18

2 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

Just noticed that he is 2 faced when it comes to the new committee 

who ? me or Freddie ? and how.do elaborate when ready (after calling your master )

2 hours ago, lithgierose said:

who ? me or Freddie ? and how.do elaborate when ready (after calling your master )

If I said bellend that would be you  

19 hours ago, monkeyblair said:

Shirra and Gemmell were the only two highlights today - Millar was absolutely terrible.

Do you EVER have anything positive to day about the team or players? The young guy had a nightmare,but, inane comments can't help. 

What's the general feeling for this weekend?  A trip to Lochee United at any time rarely bears fruit.

A definite top v bottom clash but what will our tactics be?  I don't feel we have a strong enough defence to play for a point and recent evidence would suggest we are unlikely to outscore a decent team.

So, is it a question of keeping it respectable?

Or will the lads surprise us all by pulling it together?  God, I hope so.

Lochee will be a tough test but there's 3 points up for grabs so let's see who wants them more. Mon the BU's !!!

8 hours ago, blue 8 said:

I heard we have a New player for lochee big hunts is back

Good  might shore up the defensive side off us 

Good  might shore up the defensive side off us 

Should be match fit after a spell doing walking football.

We certainly need a leader but seriously, is this the best AMCG can do?  First Walker, now Hunter.  What with the re-signing of Shirra, I can only imagine he has now got Darren Gribben in his sights!

We certainly need a leader but seriously, is this the best AMCG can do?  First Walker, now Hunter.  What with the re-signing of Shirra, I can only imagine he has now got Darren Gribben in his sights!

I hear if things haven't picked up by the new year Lex Shields has agreed to pull the boots back on

1 hour ago, sponsorsladdie said:

I hear if things haven't picked up by the new year Lex Shields has agreed to pull the boots back on

Could be worse we could sign the money grabbing brothers back from yous but a will stick with lexi the legend 

14 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Could be worse we could sign the money grabbing brothers back from yous but a will stick with lexi the legend 

1 - you couldn't afford the transfer fee

2 - if you had bothered speaking to them during last season you would know they didn't move to Bo'ness for money

3 - you may have done 2 and gone off with your fingers in your ears shouting "la la la" as they said bad things about the man pulling your strings

10 minutes ago, PatP said:

1 - you couldn't afford the transfer fee

2 - if you had bothered speaking to them during last season you would know they didn't move to Bo'ness for money

3 - you may have done 2 and gone off with your fingers in your ears shouting "la la la" as they said bad things about the man pulling your strings

4  you forgot about them singing about Linlithgow rose on a team night out at the end off the season and it wasn't nice  pap 

No, they went back to the Rose for that.

24 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

4  you forgot about them singing about Linlithgow rose on a team night out at the end off the season and it wasn't nice  pap 

did you get an invite for being the most loyal of BU fans.you were at prestonfield or bairns parties more than boness games :lol:

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

did you get an invite for being the most loyal of BU fans.you were at prestonfield or bairns parties more than boness games :lol: