Jambo'ness

Bo'ness United 2017/18

You could probably start a new thread in December if you go by when your season is over ?

1 minute ago, Specky said:

You could probably start a new thread in December if you go by when your season is over ?

Just because your season was extended by your relegation fight, don't get cocky.

Anyway, 3 of our wins against your shower came post December :P

3 minutes ago, Specky said:

A bit like your footie career 

A bit like your footie career 

I only said December not 10 years ago.....

21 hours ago, Bo'ness United said:

Does anyone know if there will be a new home kit for next season. 

If there is when it will be available? 

There is usually a new kit every year,it alternates between home and away,if this is still the case,an away kit will be released

15 hours ago, Specky said:

Jambo, you kind of walked into that one.

15 minutes ago, monkeyblair said:

Jambo, you kind of walked into that one.

And then so did he.....

Dawning the maroon and white tonight for Lithgae thistle  must need ma head sorted lol 

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

Dawning the maroon and white tonight for Lithgae thistle  must need ma head sorted lol 

They don't play in maroon - they play in Red, White and Blue.  Better learn the handshake

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

I hope you're not still in goal if we play them in a friendly.  How would we ever get past you? ;)

3 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

I hope you're not still in goal if we play them in a friendly.  How would we ever get past you? ;)

By offering him a pie. That'll  take his mind of the game.

So much for the rumours that Marty was going back to Camelon and Michael signing for the Shire.

Good to hear. After Gemmell, Wright was probably our next best player this past season. Certainly finished the season well anyway.

A good start to team building for next season, adding McGregor to that pair.  I would like the ones that are staying to make up their minds quickly as we want to know what we need to find.

10 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

A good start to team building for next season, adding McGregor to that pair.  I would like the ones that are staying to make up their minds quickly as we want to know what we need to find.

As you say a good start getting both back on board. Ruari and Roddy always enjoy a bit of brinkmanship so don't look for that happening shortly but you never know. 

Our 16/17 thread is now a forum for the Kelty departure.

We may be doing the same in a season or two but for now what should we focus on, success on the park or getting the infrastructure right?

Our 16/17 thread is now a forum for the Kelty departure. We may be doing the same in a season or two but for now what should we focus on, success on the park or getting the infrastructure right?  

I don't think it's really possible to focus on one or the other. BU need success on the park to keep money coming through the gates for as long as it takes to invest in the infrastructure required to make the move and join the pyramid.

ETA: In other news Fraser Eddington has signed for Penicuik.

Hearing that your vice chairman has packed in.