Jambo'ness

Bo'ness United 2017/18

1 hour ago, lithgierose said:

Thats what I was thinking.but the guy said remaining games getting played at grangemouth.cannae tell some folk lol

Depends on the dates the 2 games are on.  

5 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Depends on the dates the 2 games are on.  

Are boness going to be playing at the stadium or little kerse.?

52 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Won’t be little kerse 

1 hour ago, lithgierose said:

At the start of May the BU's will only have 2 home league games left to play.  Guessing that these will be slotted in early May by the fixture secretary at the ERSJFA so work on the new pitch will start.     

Wednesday night Fitbaw. Hopefully the BU's get revenge for the defeat at Sauchie. It was a sore one to take and probably was the writing on the wall that it would be a frustrating season.
Mon the BU's !!!

More points dropped, has Kerrigan got what it takes.

Does anyone believe Snowden will ever learn, more cards than Clintons.

BU 2 Sauchie 2 FT.     Both sides down to 10 men and to be honest I didn't see exactly why.   Firstly Will Snowdon was sent off right in front of the BU dugout I was told it was for a wee fly kick on a Sauchie player after the ref had stopped play.   The Sauchie red card (Kelly) was a mystery but the concensus was he had said something to a couple of Bo'ness fans who were goading him after a Sauchie effort was ruled offside.       

Both sides were playing scrappy football littered by mistakes and it was frustrating to watch.       Card happy ref showed 5 yellow and 1 red card to Sauchie and 2 yellow and 1 red to the BU's but it was not a dirty game.      Overall I think a point apiece was probably a fair result tonight.   

Plenty of room for improvement in the BU side.   Bring on the Kennoway Star Hearts.

28 minutes ago, sevesnape said:

Does anyone believe Snowden will ever learn, more cards than Clintons.

Will at 35 should know better but he keeps being a daftie.  

22 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Will at 35 should know better but he keeps being a daftie.  

How many red cards is that this season?  And as a matter of interest how many red cards in his time with Bo’ness?

1 hour ago, sevesnape said:

More points dropped, has Kerrigan got what it takes.

Based on his previous managerial record...........

22 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

How many red cards is that this season?  And as a matter of interest how many red cards in his time with Bo’ness?

It's his 2nd red of the season.  11 reds in 11 seasons doesn't make him a dirty player but it's all the daft yellows for dissent that frustrate the  BU fans. 

Will Snowdon averages 10 yellow cards a season.       Michael Gemmell has almost matched him for red and yellow cards in the last couple of seasons but the difference is Michael's are usually fouls....................although tonight he was booked for what was IMO a perfectly good tackle.

BU 2 Sauchie 2 FT.     Both sides down to 10 men and to be honest I didn't see exactly why.   Firstly Will Snowdon was sent off right in front of the BU dugout I was told it was for a wee fly kick on a Sauchie player after the ref had stopped play. The Sauchie red card (Kelly) was a mystery but the concensus was he had said something to a couple of Bo'ness fans who were goading him after a Sauchie effort was ruled offside.       
Both sides were playing scrappy football littered by mistakes and it was frustrating to watch.       Card happy ref showed 5 yellow and 1 red card to Sauchie and 2 yellow and 1 red to the BU's but it was not a dirty game.      Overall I think a point apiece was probably a fair result tonight.   
Plenty of room for improvement in the BU side.   Bring on the Kennoway Star Hearts.

There was really nothing fly about it. Utter stupidity. He had a wee kick at the Sauchie no7 when he was on the ground. Whether it was in the back of the head as the Sauchie boy suggested I can’t confirm, but given the reaction of the player and the other Sauchie players & bench, I’m inclined to believe it. The Sauchie boys elbows were all over the place but Will’s more than experienced enough to know you can’t be doing stuff like that, especially 10ft away from the ref and linesman.

Speaking of linesman, that wee lino on the enclosure side needs to give himself a shake. We were lucky not to lose another goal in the second half to the most blatant offside I’ve ever seen, with 2 Sauchie players about 10-15 yards behind the BU defence.

Game management is not something we are good at this season.  Too often we are in front and seemingly coasting, then bump! it all goes to pieces.

We could have made it 3-1 when Kelly was through 1 to 1 but he fluffed it.

Missing some players last night that would have literally added strength, Gibb, McCulloch & Mackenzie would all have helped match Sauchie on the physical side.

Good performances from Hunter, Prentice (2 assists) but my MOM was Michael Gemmell.  Never stopped moving and challenging and wrongly booked for a fair challenge (even their player admitted it).

I thought the BU MoM was Ryan Millar scored a well taken goal & looked up for it from the start, which he never done in the last few years at Sauchie.

55 minutes ago, guinness said:

I thought the BU MoM was Ryan Millar scored a well taken goal & looked up for it from the start, which he never done in the last few years at Sauchie.

He missed a sitter at start of second half but fair play to him, he kept on trying.

20 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

BU 2 Sauchie 2 FT.     Both sides down to 10 men and to be honest I didn't see exactly why.   Firstly Will Snowdon was sent off right in front of the BU dugout I was told it was for a wee fly kick on a Sauchie player after the ref had stopped play.   The Sauchie red card (Kelly) was a mystery but the concensus was he had said something to a couple of Bo'ness fans who were goading him after a Sauchie effort was ruled offside.       

The Sauchie player turned to the crowd and shouted "get that right F--kin up ye's" when sauchie scored,  He then realised he had made a complete James Hunt of himself when he noticed the offside flag and walked away rather embarrassed. Then the lino flagged the ref.

The Sauchie player turned to the crowd and shouted "get that right F--kin up ye's" when sauchie scored,  He then realised he had made a complete James Hunt of himself when he noticed the offside flag and walked away rather embarrassed. Then the lino flagged the ref.

The officials dealt with it as "abusive language" which is a tad harsh. Personally I like to see "banter with the fans" from players at junior games as it can be way more entertaining than some of the Fitbaw.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

The officials dealt with it as "abusive language" which is a tad harsh. Personally I like to see "banter with the fans" from players at junior games as it can be way more entertaining than some of the Fitbaw.

He may also have taken into account Kelly was feigning injury.  One moment lying there as if shot, the next jumping up celebrating an offside goal and abusing our fans,

Got what he deserved IMO