Jambo'ness

Bo'ness United 2017/18

They really do have an 'old firm' mentality over the flints.  More interested in what the other is doing than their own side.

Posting continually on their rivals thread rather than their own and then getting uppity if someone posts on theirs (check it out its true)

Meanwhile, it's all about the BU's!!!

20 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

They really do have an 'old firm' mentality over the flints.  More interested in what the other is doing than their own side.

Posting continually on their rivals thread rather than their own and then getting uppity if someone posts on theirs (check it out its true)

Meanwhile, it's all about the BU's!!!

Just to be clear that for every Auld Heid or Specky, there's an 8mile or Sheep. And if you look back at our thread last season, you'll see massive levels of concern (lol) about our situation. It's hardly unique or unprecedented. 

1 hour ago, HTG said:

Just to be clear that for every Auld Heid or Specky, there's an 8mile or Sheep. And if you look back at our thread last season, you'll see massive levels of concern (lol) about our situation. It's hardly unique or unprecedented. 

Bit unfair on Specky and Sheep to tar them with the same brush as those other 2.

13 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Bit unfair on Specky and Sheep to tar them with the same brush as those other 2.

Specky has made  57 posts on Pie and Bovril since start of November, 32:lol: have been on this thread . It's all about the B.U.

Edited by gogsy

Make that 33 then but only to reiterate that my previous questions were in the interests of Bo'ness should they not have been thot of already.

I have friends whose kids could be affected by the hub so it wasn't really a BU related question more concern around the wider impact.

But, believe what you want.

Cheers - means a lot.

Still not in the league of Larry the Lamb

You’ll also notice you were nowhere to be seen on your thread last year.

Dundonald forecast is no lower than -1C tonight but the temp will not go up to 0 until 11am. If game is on it will be a cold cold day for watching football.

Reckon the ground is harder now than it was at 6.30 when I woke up. Freezing cold all day. May have to go Xmas shopping. BOO !!

A day of watching/streaming/watching EPL with soup and coffee sounds alright to me...

With virtually everything off I assume there's a good chance they'll just bump this week's fixtures to next week? Meanwhile I'm going to go along to see our old friends Kelty and their ex-BU contingent against Leith Athletic... #saynotochristmasshopping

4 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Think positive .y:lol:ur going to win the scottish according to the gaffer 

He's an arse.  But you lot got to the semi last year with an equally crap side.  Hopefully ours is improving.

48 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

He's an arse.  But you lot got to the semi last year with an equally crap side.  Hopefully ours is improving.

You would think they  have won it most years the way the go on about the Scottish 

Edited by Sheep77

20 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

You would think the have won it most years the way the go on about the Scottish 

THE ? you tick tunt