Is this the happiest you've felt as a Celtic fan?

What's been your best time as a Celtic fan?

Up until this season mines was when we stopped THEM from cheating their way to ten in a row.

That all changed after this magnificent season.

We've been relentless in our pursuit of glory.

Ruthless when the chips were down.

Resilient when up against it.

Flamboyant when the mood has taken us.

Sharp, silky and superb in the majority of games.

It's undeniable. We're unstoppable, unbeatable annnnnnnnnd INVINCIBLE 

8 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

For atmosphere and sheer euphoria the Barca game will be hard to top.

Skelping the **** 5-1 was good as well but they're a pub team nowadays.

Shaktar under strachan was good as well

I actually thought the Artmedia game for atmosphere was right up there even though we fell short.

The Liverpool game in 97-98? , that was something else but this season for me has topped the lot.

I actually thought the Artmedia game for atmosphere was right up there even though we fell short.

The Liverpool game in 97-98? , that was something else but this season for me has topped the lot.

Aye this season has been unprecedented. The domestic treble while remaining unbeaten. It will be an achievement that will never be topped.

This summer will be quite exciting as well mate. I think we'll see if our record transfer fee being topped for the right player and the qualifiers to come too.

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Aye this season has been unprecedented. The domestic treble while remaining unbeaten. It will be an achievement that will never be topped.

This summer will be quite exciting as well mate. I think we'll see if our record transfer fee being topped for the right player and the qualifiers to come too.

Everybody praying it's wee Paddy!

6 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

That would be a real statement of intent from the board. Even if we pay 7-8 million we'd get double or treble that back when he leaves.

Man City don't need him but I think he might want to try his luck with another Prem team. Hope I'm wrong!

It's been a brilliant season, up there with one of the best.

Seeing the ***'s absolutely lose their minds at our success when they can't even buy a strip for their team has been magic.

Big MD cantering a hat trick against the ***'s while not even trying was my highlight,

Long may it continue.

HH

The run to the UEFA cup final in 2003 was pretty special, especially given the quality of the side that year but I this is an unbelievable season with an unbelievably good coach.  Let's just hope that the big boys of England weren't paying too close attention so Celtic can keep Brendan and the top players

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

The run to the UEFA cup final in 2003 was pretty special, especially given the quality of the side that year but I this is an unbelievable season with an unbelievably good coach.  Let's just hope that the big boys of England weren't paying too close attention so Celtic can keep Brendan and the top players

This for me also.

The road to Seville was one of the best experiences I've ever had as a football fan, the elation when Henrik scored against Boavista was something else.

Actually very frustrating for me. I had to give up my season ticket for the first time since the Hampden season because of a new job. So only got to 6 games :thumbsdown. But I've loved watching from a distance.

As Senorsoupe said despite winning nothing the European run in 2003 Beating Barca in 2004 and 2012 as well as the treble season in 2001 have been highlights for me. 

Happiest games I've been at...

1. Helicopter Sunday, Tannadice 2008

2. Rogic's winner on Saturday

3. Beating Barca in 2012

4. 1988 cup final v D.Utd

5. 5-1 at Ibrox last month

Happiest games I wasnt at...

1. Stopping the ten v St Johnstone 1998

2. 1986 Love Street

3. 2-0 at Liverpool in run to Seville

4. The 2-1 win at Ibrox that all but clinched the league in 1988

5. Winning in Boavista to get to UEFA cup final

14 hours ago, beetroot said:

What's been your best time as a Celtic fan?

Got to be winning The Big One..  Oh how we celebrated.  Our BB company was louping the evening after.

How did fellow Celtics celebrate in 1967?

Archived