Auld Heid

Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Would have taken Harvey Swann as a swap.

We are a little threadbare

A told he was shite 

Yes but THAT secretary and manager are no longer here and the majority of the fans thought he was better than ok.

I would like him to have stayed on.

HTG

A told he was shite 

Your 'Told' a lot of things safe in the knowledge it will appear on here.

Maybe you should rely on facts and not some alternate reality from bitter individuals.

18 hours ago, Black Dug said:

Malone away to Cowdenbeath.
Don't think anyone will be too bothered about that!

I hoped he would be an upgrade on Kelbie. He's actually been worse. Poor touch, little game intelligence, doesn't cover much ground. I've no idea how he got to play league football. 

Malone used to be a decent player but no pace, ball control or commitment to the Rose.  Should therefore do well at Cowdenbeath.  No loss to the Rose.  Glad to see MB willing to shift players on asap when they don’t fit in.  We have a decent core of a side and this frees up a little cash in the form of wages to add to the squad.

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Your 'Told' a lot of things safe in the knowledge it will appear on here.

Maybe you should rely on facts and not some alternate reality from bitter individuals.

Bitter that’s brilliant coming from you klump 

Fantastic entertainment from both teams. Rose denied stonewall pen in last minute.

A game for Darren to forget - he was at fault for 3 if not 4 goals.

What he was doing at their 2nd was a mystery - goal straight from kick off as hill posted missing.

But everyone has an off day.

10 goals, some of them crackers (KSH 2nd, 3rd and TC's in particular). Goalkeeping blunders, and a stonewall penalty denied at the end...

Some game.

Sorry,but dh wouldnt pull on a jersey again for me.unless the subs were told to relay a message to him.

Great entertainment value today but what a contrast between the front and the back.  Going forward we looked really good with some nice lay-offs and passing movements (although that could be due to Kennoway's defence not being the best around) and even from early on it looked as though it was just a matter of time before we scored five or more.  What wasn't on the cards was losing five.  Credit to Hill for saving a good free-kick but surely you knock it round the post rather than back out to an oncoming forward.  The second goal will have to be explained to me as I wasn't looking at what was going on.  Seems I wasn't the only one.  Third goal Hill was too far out in my opinion and inviting the lob though I suspect that the forward mis-hit his shot making it a lob - apologies if he meant it.  Fifth goal was needless as the forward was heading away from goal and there was cover behind the goalie so no need to bring the attacker down.

I really hope Ben recorded this match as I'd like to see our penalty claim at the end as well as some great goals.

One last thing - who was red-carded after the final whistle?

Sorry,but dh wouldnt pull on a jersey again for me.unless the subs were told to relay a message to him.

Don't agree with this.

Hill had a very bad game no more no less. Always looks worse when a keeper messes up.

Yes their 2nd goal was strange - not sure why he went to the bench. Yes ultimately the blame is on Darren. But his 10 colleagues weren't switched on either.

Today was just one of these days. Their keeper was superb and lost 5 goals ours was below his best and also lost 5 goals.

We are however a little threadbare and our bench looked a tad empty.

6 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Don't agree with this.

Hill had a very bad game no more no less. Always looks worse when a keeper messes up.

Yes their 2nd goal was strange - not sure why he went to the bench. Yes ultimately the blame is on Darren. But his 10 colleagues weren't switched on either.

Today was just one of these days. Their keeper was superb and lost 5 goals ours was below his best and also lost 5 goals.

Only one man should be between the sticks.and that was daz

11 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Yes, credit to the Kennoway keeper who stopped some really good attempts at goal.

Good to see Owen coming back.  He made a real difference when he came on.

Only one man should be between the sticks.and that was daz

No disagreements - my point is we weren't switched on to his absence.

All it took was a player stopping the quick kick just as you would with a foul.