Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

8 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

I'm sure when Musselburgh played Lochee last season, the Musselburgh players/supporters bus parked on Napier Drive, which is just at the ground.

the team bus does park outside the ground.the supporters buses not allowed.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great all round performance today - playing on grass clearly makes all the difference.

Malone and Batchy were our stand out performers.

Malone ? Couldn't have, sheep says he's mince .... [emoji23] [emoji85]

As stated before give him support and not isolate him like on Wednesday and he will do great.

Batchy gave him great support yesterday and he thrived.

Glad to hear it, he is in my opinion a great signing for any super league side, plenty of years in him too!!

1 hour ago, Legless said:

Glad to hear it, he is in my opinion a great signing for any super league side, plenty of years in him too!!

Agree.some folk think a near full new squad can hit the ground running from day one.patience is a virtue.

Positive attitude and positive result again tomorrow and we're starting off nicely. Still lots to improve but I'd rather do that from a position of strength than hope.

Keep it going guys

HTG

Positive result but I don't think we could have complained if Forfar had taken a point.  There were some good signs in the first half but we just seemed to run out of ideas in the second half and ended up playing for time.  It might have been different if Malone's first-half effort hadn't been ruled out for offside and we were 2-0 up but we just couldn't seem to kill the game off and just sneaked a 1-0 win.

Having said that, we did actually win and I seem to remember that was a feature of Mark Bradley's last tenure, positive results taken out of matches which we scarcely deserved to win.  It's certainly a better situation than last season.

1 hour ago, th1stleandr0se said:

Positive result but I don't think we could have complained if Forfar had taken a point.  There were some good signs in the first half but we just seemed to run out of ideas in the second half and ended up playing for time.  It might have been different if Malone's first-half effort hadn't been ruled out for offside and we were 2-0 up but we just couldn't seem to kill the game off and just sneaked a 1-0 win.

Having said that, we did actually win and I seem to remember that was a feature of Mark Bradley's last tenure, positive results taken out of matches which we scarcely deserved to win.  It's certainly a better situation than last season.

Not the prettiest of wins - but a win it was. Great goal to win the match and a team showing a capability to win under some strong management. A change from the last two seasons. 

3 points was the main thing to keep us up the right end of the table.

Be good to see the video of the goal that was flagged as offside. I was almost directly behind the linesman and was surprised the flag went up. Gary Thom was unlucky to put a header wife just before halftime too.

Looking forward to Aberdeen next week, just a shame it's on a plastic park.

Early doors we were on fire and if Malones effort counts then the game would have only went one way.

Losing Batchy was always going to be a blow. Actually thought Forfar did well without ever really threatening us. But at 1-0 anything could have happened.

Ronald continues to impress and the move for his goal was a thing of beauty.

45 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Early doors we were on fire and if Malones effort counts then the game would have only went one way.

Losing Batchy was always going to be a blow. Actually thought Forfar did well without ever really threatening us. But at 1-0 anything could have happened.

Ronald continues to impress and the move for his goal was a thing of beauty.

Did someone tell you when being in the car park 

Archived