Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

We have a Scottish cup draw to look forward too have you ?

Already watched my team lift the Scottish 3 times in my lifetime along with another 3 final appearances - how about yourself?

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Already watched my team lift the Scottish 3 times in my lifetime along with another 3 final appearances - how about yourself?

Rangers have never won the Scottish Cup old bean. So don't know who you saw lifting the cup, maybe stay off the Amsterdam cigarillos if you cant handle them.

Rangers have never won the Scottish Cup old bean. So don't know who you saw lifting the cup, maybe stay off the Amsterdam cigarillos if you cant handle them.

Oh the banter - very witty..!!!

Did you manage to think up that post all on your own?

Maybe if it had been in context and the correct thread.

15 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Oh the banter - very witty..!!!

Did you manage to think up that post all on your own?

Maybe if it had been in context and the correct thread.

Your details:  Location - Linlithgow, your team - Rangers

Posting on a junior thread.

All seems to be in context and the correct thread.

8 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

That'll put you on a par with Girvan then.  Good going.

Good run they had this season right enough.  I suppose their once in a liftetime run last seaeon paid for their floodlights, the ones we are getting for free.

Good run they had this season right enough.  I suppose their once in a liftetime run last seaeon paid for their floodlights, the ones we are getting for free.

Getting stuff for free? Is that not contrary to the fairness etiquette that you were snivelling about last week?

And whilst suitable and adequate for the training facility you will be playing at you need to see whether they are up to scratch for hosting evening games.

Quite ironic though that you winge and derided rose about investing their time and money over many years into improving their standing and the ground and facility whilst keeping a good team on the pitch (save for last year) to be at the forefront of the junior level but now you gloat and revel in the fact that your club are so skint they need hand outs from other organisations and expect to have the rule of the roost when it comes to it's use..... somehow I expect that sums you up snape.

17 hours ago, sevesnape said:

Falkirk already have floodlights

Archived