Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

Darren will get the blame but I think that's harsh. With the state of the park we shouldn't be passing it back into the centre of the goals. It always could take a bobble, which it did. Daz also pulled off a few good saves.

Jack Beaumont giving it the GIRUY [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beaumont still looked like he was playing above his level...!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Beaumont still looked like he was playing above his level...!!!

Explain this one. That suggests last season he was playing above his level too. You should wait until you are sober to post. 

31 minutes ago, PatP said:

Explain this one. That suggests last season he was playing above his level too. You should wait until you are sober to post. 

If he was a Mglynn signing that says it all about auldheid bitter man 

Quite straightforward he was rank last year and is still rank.

Therefore is still playing above his level.

Other than Hill and Leiper there is not a single McGlynn signing still at Linlithgow.

I think that's a reasonable reflection of the standard that majority of his signings were at.

37 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Your more bitter that your boss isn't still at the Rose pulling the strings and pulling us down and feeding you the inside line. At least Auldheid talking rubbish is based on what he sees rather than being somebody's mouth piece. 

25 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Quite straightforward he was rank last year and is still rank.

Therefore is still playing above his level.

Nonsense. Are you forgetting the great save he forced Darren to make in the first half. He had a decent game today - move on from last season. 

Nonsense. Are you forgetting the great save he forced Darren to make in the first half. He had a decent game today - move on from last season. 

IMO Rooster dominated him for 90 minutes. Indeed I'm pretty sure he is currently on Roosters mantle piece.

Where is specky not on the BU page tonight oh we won today 
Sorry old chap, was at my brother's wedding yesterday so wasn't around.

Haven't been on your thread lately since being stalked by the less than intelligent folk from over the flints but I see that the usual beggar posters still try to pollute this thread with their nonsense....

4 hours ago, Specky said:

Sorry old chap, was at my brother's wedding yesterday so wasn't around.

Haven't been on your thread lately since being stalked by the less than intelligent folk from over the flints but I see that the usual beggar posters still try to pollute this thread with their nonsense....

that’s just embarrassing claiming to be stalked

Archived