Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haa Haa, as I stated before, last season some were staying away from Prestonfield in protest of what was happening behind the scenes but still went to away games. you lot aren't going because you're crap and have no money to fix it, so like spoiled brats don't go ..... big difference old bean but not one I would expect you to grasp.

So much for the biggest and best support in the East....

You should know of course.

We are getting back onto the right tracks slowly but the direction is now clear and everyone pointing the same way. From here it seems everyone is deserting the sinking ship Newton Park due to the team being poor, the stadium being worse, lack of funds and the manager's holidays (?)...

Seems you have bigger problems to worry about than trying to fish on here.

You should know of course.

We are getting back onto the right tracks slowly but the direction is now clear and everyone pointing the same way. From here it seems everyone is deserting the sinking ship Newton Park due to the team being poor, the stadium being worse, lack of funds and the manager's holidays (?)...

Seems you have bigger problems to worry about than trying to fish on here.

Zzzzzz what an absolute slaver [emoji31][emoji97]

23 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Aye 12 yards from the penalty spot usually.

I think anyone with 267 goals is a bit more than a penalty taker to be honest.  He is a brilliant penalty taker though. 

Archived