Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Legless said:

I've seen him a lot more than twice and know he's decent but hey you are the expert after seeing him twice!

You a fecking expert watching Bo'ness 3 times  

13 minutes ago, Dunny13 said:

He is training with Musselburgh Wingy. Spoke to him when we played them last Saturday and he said hes still a few months away from playing.

Hope he gets back fit,smashing wee player and will do someone a turn,cheers mate 

I've seen him a lot more than twice and know he's decent but hey you are the expert after seeing him twice!

I've seen him a couple times plus on the videos. He's not as good as what you have with Strickland or kelbie. Probably do ok in a club like us but he didn't look fit.

1 hour ago, wingnut said:

Hope he gets back fit,smashing wee player and will do someone a turn,cheers mate 

My favourite player that I've watched play for Musselburgh and wouldn't have been out of place in any other Junior team.

You a fecking expert watching Bo'ness 3 times  

Seen Boness a lot more than 3 times and will see most of their games this season,won't be there tomorrow as away for weekend!
You trawling my posts if so get it right, I never said I had only seen Boness 3 times, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before when Auld Heid and others intimated you weren't the brightest but you continually prove them right!
Enjoy your weekend!

I've seen him a couple times plus on the videos. He's not as good as what you have with Strickland or kelbie. Probably do ok in a club like us but he didn't look fit.

I've seen him numerous times and seen stricky numerous times and I would play him before stricky.

Each to their own games about opinions. Maybe if he got a bit fitter would maybe change my mind. I felt against us yous looked better once Strickland came on

I don't support Linlithgow, but know both players.

40 minutes ago, Legless said:

Seen Boness a lot more than 3 times and will see most of their games this season,won't be there tomorrow as away for weekend!
You trawling my posts if so get it right, I never said I had only seen Boness 3 times, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before when Auld Heid and others intimated you weren't the brightest but you continually prove them right!
Enjoy your weekend!

Trawling posts a think it's the other way but if you want to get personal and lower yerself to auldheids level pop along and we can discuss yer gripe 

Trawling posts a think it's the other way but if you want to get personal and lower yerself to auldheids level pop along and we can discuss yer gripe 

As I said won't be there tomorrow but will be at most games if there is something you'd like to get off your chest.

Archived