Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the refs won't stand for it now cause they no what he's like 

What about the other 2 players sent off as well. Yet only 1 foul of note in the whole game.

When TC gets into Snowdon territory then I will worry.

What about the other 2 players sent off as well. Yet only 1 foul of note in the whole game.

When TC gets into Snowdon territory then I will worry.

Good game tonight we huffed and puffed ultimately didn't take our chances. Where as rose showed their quality and did. Silly mistake by deano to handle ball that was one I thought could have went either but no complaints.

The ref was rubbish stand side linesman twice rose players offside no flag up. Didn't influence the result at least

Mariners should have taken at least a point, just inept in the box when faced with the goal - not much point in having 2 tall strikers if they both jump smaller. 

49 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Good game tonight we huffed and puffed ultimately didn't take our chances. Where as rose showed their quality and did. Silly mistake by deano to handle ball that was one I thought could have went either but no complaints.

The ref was rubbish stand side linesman twice rose players offside no flag up. Didn't influence the result at least

your goal was pick of the bunch.as for ref.clueless.was your goalie booked for handling outside the box.thats a certain booking.i didn't see a card.

1 minute ago, lithgierose said:

your goal was pick of the bunch.as for ref.clueless.was your goalie booked for handling outside the box.thats a certain booking.i didn't see a card.

Yeah but could be argued the striker infringed him but could see if either decision was given but with the decision of goalie handling outside of box should have been booked. Rose fans though back to their normal hows thathis a foul when clearly it was. Barnard about took the boys leg off.

Yeah but could be argued the striker infringed him but could see if either decision was given but with the decision of goalie handling outside of box should have been booked. Rose fans though back to their normal hows thathis a foul when clearly it was. Barnard about took the boys leg off.

In my opinion it should have been a foul to Camelon for the lithgae player infringing the goalie.

Ref was baffling, loads of strange decisions. Being offside from a goal kick was news to me. Rose head the ball straight out at a corner and get another.

Camelon had a few good chances but failed to take them although their goal was cracking.

Rose played well in patches and created a few good chances and took them.

Camelon seemed to be full of energy and if they can convert their chances will cause lots of teams bother in this league

Ref was baffling, loads of strange decisions. Being offside from a goal kick was news to me. Rose head the ball straight out at a corner and get another.

Camelon had a few good chances but failed to take them although their goal was cracking.

Camelon seemed to be full of energy and if they can convert their chances will cause lots of teams bother in this league

I actually can't wait to see it on the young boys video

5 minutes ago, sponsorsladdie said:

All the daft decisions?

Not sure the highlights are normally that long

I meant the goal.  WE;ve had peter stuart a few times and hes lack lustre at the best of times. As i said lucky his decisions didn't influence the result. Arugeabley the third goal but as i said you could argue the toss all night with that one

On 09/08/2017 at 22:20, sponsorsladdie said:

If you're talking about the one in the second half where Strickland was called offside and Bradley got a bit upset, it was from a free kick (albeit from the 6 yard box) not a goal kick. Offside allowable, even if it is the Rose!

Archived