Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, boheesian said:

Well you have been winding them for a while. They are so naive to believe that a guy in his position would discuss the Clubs business in his workplace. As they say "there are none so blind as those that cannot see". For example Auld Heid, Specky and Lithgierose (BBB) the three blind mice

his position ? He has finally found his position.oot the door.

17 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

By all accounts he nailed the real issues from last season.

What you see with Willie Scullion is what you get - good appointment.

2 faced git did les step down ? 

3 hours ago, boheesian said:

Well you have been winding them for a while. They are so naive to believe that a guy in his position would discuss the Clubs business in his workplace. As they say "there are none so blind as those that cannot see". For example Auld Heid, Specky and Lithgierose (BBB) the three blind mice

you still brown noseing over the hill then.you could support your local team and join the committee.

2 faced git did les step down ? 

There's the difference from last year, there is now a growing sense that we are moving on from the last couple of years and so what was said will remain between the members and not leaked to others to satisfy agendas big yin.

You'll just need to make up stories again.....

And Boheidian, it's discriminatory to mock someone's disability so to liken me to a blind mouse is offensive given that as my name suggests I need glasses ...... [emoji85] [emoji41]

6 hours ago, Specky said:

There's the difference from last year, there is now a growing sense that we are moving on from the last couple of years and so what was said will remain between the members and not leaked to others to satisfy agendas big yin.

You'll just need to make up stories again.....

And Boheidian, it's discriminatory to mock someone's disability so to liken me to a blind mouse is offensive given that as my name suggests I need glasses ...... emoji85.pngemoji41.png

Well there you go. Squeak, squeak, squeak.8)8)8) Glasses will make you see that the info was not coming from the supposed source.

1 hour ago, Specky said:

Well enlighten us then, where was it coming from? You supporting the beggars and all clearly have more interest in the rose.

Leave Old Freddie Boswall alone - he still actually believes Sheep is credible.

2 hours ago, Specky said:

Well enlighten us then, where was it coming from? You supporting the beggars and all clearly have more interest in the rose.

Sheep told you on here it didn't come from his work colleague, so why would he lie. Anyway why are you so interested? You got rid of him and now your President has stepped down and ' Braddo' has returned. The Club is a great big love in, enjoy.;)

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Leave Old Freddie Boswall alone - he still actually believes Sheep is credible.

It's Boswell. If your going to make jibes check your spelling. I would say that Sheeps credibility isn't in question. He just likes to wind you up.

Now pass the Laptop/Tablet or Phone to Specky it's his turn now.

Archived