Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

Difference is, I stopped watching Hearts when I moved to Bo'ness.  You just choose whoever happens to be winning at the time.

Why would you get so concerned about what someone else chooses to do with their spare time - strange behaviour.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

part time is better than no time supporter. which we clearly had under the last two managers and the secretary that was trying his best to ruin the club.club AGM tomorrow will show how wrong the old regime got it.

7 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Don't have much more to give yous 

I assume the organ grinder has been off  as you have been awful quiet - or maybe he isn't being leaked as much information these days.

8 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

I assume the organ grinder has been off  as you have been awful quiet - or maybe he isn't being leaked as much information these days.

You must be salivating at your team playing their first ever European game this week.

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

You do go on  by the way you would be gobsmacked who tells me things one off your own and you blow smoke up his arse all time :shutup:shutup

17 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

You do go on  by the way you would be gobsmacked who tells me things one off your own and you blow smoke up his arse all time :shutup:shutup

Well you have been winding them for a while. They are so naive to believe that a guy in his position would discuss the Clubs business in his workplace. As they say "there are none so blind as those that cannot see". For example Auld Heid, Specky and Lithgierose (BBB) the three blind mice

You gave yourself away by making a quite specific comment - one that was noticed by others.

Any lingering doubt of your source and that he was being fed from within was gone.

You gave yourself away by making a quite specific comment - one that was noticed by others.

Any lingering doubt of your source and that he was being fed from within was gone.

Why didn't you quote the specific comment then?

Archived