Linlithgow Rose 2017-18

Auld Heid

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise that the brothers have gone back. Many were surprised they moved to the BUs in the first place. Had agreed to stay on but once Bradley was back at the Rose that was always in doubt. Enjoyed watching them this season but if they don't want to be at Bo'ness then they are best away.

Ahh now I'm sure that's what you said last year at this time.....

#bitter!

Not bitter at all. Rooster didn't offer enough physicality in front of our back 4 and Wee Roddy didn't deliver the goods against the big teams, just a few cameo goals against the diddy sides like Lithgae. Sure AMcG will have quality replacements lined up to replace them.

1 hour ago, Specky said:

Ahh now I'm sure that's what you said last year at this time.....

#bitter

If you check my post on then signing last year a wasn't impressed along with smith and Strickland only after money and there performances on the park were way short off the mantle yous hold them in 

1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:

If you check my post on then signing last year a wasn't impressed along with smith and Strickland only after money and there performances on the park were way short off the mantle yous hold them in 

boness were just a stop gap,untill the inevitable was achieved.and the right people hunted.

5 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

What about the other signing from boness  who's he replacing 

Take your pick. Of course when you won't name the person it's kind of hard to tell you. 

Archived