Kilsyth Rangers v Kilwinning Rangers super premier league play off

Krfc 10

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How often have you seen Kilsyth like?

I would say Kilsyth are a far better team than where they finished.

I just think it's a bit disrespectful to come on and say that Kilwinning will win by 5 or 6.

3 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

How often have you seen Kilsyth like?

I would say Kilsyth are a far better team than where they finished.

I just think it's a bit disrespectful to come on and say that Kilwinning will win by 5 or 6.

That's over 2 legs mind. If you do win then fair play I will be on to pass on my congrats it's a forum just my opinion.

Same team that has beaten a host of top teams home away over last 2 season in both the west and east

7 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

So you've not saw us play this season ? And we wouldn't beat beith ? Mystic meg is still alive after all !!!

I am fairly confident in that assessment yes. Only 2 teams managed to beat beith in the league above you this season and 1 was the buffs. 

Look if you guys win the play off I will be on with my congrats I just think the west prem is far better than you estimate

That's over 2 legs mind. If you do win then fair play I will be on to pass on my congrats it's a forum just my opinion.
Same team that has beaten a host of top teams home away over last 2 season in both the west and east

You do realise they finished third bottom.

3 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Kilwinning are rightly favourites because they are the higher league team at the moment but to come on and say we'l be beaten by 5 or 6 is disrespectful especialy if haven't saw us this season so therefore know nothing about us ?

My assessment is in who the teams have beaten over last 2 seasons, but maybe your right haven't seen kilsyth at all and not seen any eye opening wins against higher opposition.

It's not disrespectful at all if the buffs win 3 v1 at your place and 3 nil at home would it be a Shock?  I don't think so

I do but you well know that means nothing in the cut throat prem division. It's full of the best teams in the juniors

Being honest i think they might just shade it but kilsyth have a decent chance they are obviously a very decent team and kilwinning are obviously no as good as you are making out otherwise they wouldn't have finished third bottom or lost 7-2 to us over two league games.  

7 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Being honest i think they might just shade it but kilsyth have a decent chance they are obviously a very decent team and kilwinning are obviously no as good as you are making out otherwise they wouldn't have finished third bottom or lost 7-2 to us over two league games.  

You boys were 2nd best in the league so 7 2 ain't so bad did you not rack up a big score against them when they started season terribly

We have lost 7 games over the entire season in all competions. Have scored more and conceeded less than any other team in our league this season. We have however drawn far too many and more than anyone else in our league. We are more than capable of beating Kilwinning, as we did did at their place last season. We have lost only once at home this season. We have at last,!!!   a near full strength team,  available for the first time in months. Talk of 6 or 7 over the 2 games??  Bring it on 

9 minutes ago, kilsythblue said:

We have lost 7 games over the entire season in all competions. Have scored more and conceeded less than any other team in our league this season. We have however drawn far too many and more than anyone else in our league. We are more than capable of beating Kilwinning, as we did did at their place last season. We have lost only once at home this season. We have at last,!!!   a near full strength team,  available for the first time in months. Talk of 6 or 7 over the 2 games??  Bring it on 

6 or 7 I said 5 or 6 lol. That said beating them last season at abbey park was a result I never knew they were brillant last year. Still think it will be 7 or 8

Who beat use at home? [emoji6]

Mon the papers

Girvan had the best defensive record in the league actually. Only conceded 30 goals.

42 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Heard they smashed use anyway lol

Mon the papers

Aye defo a difference in the two games considering the result between the two teams when use were at home, we won on away goals lol

Archived