Kilsyth Rangers v Kilwinning Rangers super premier league play off

Krfc 10

It needs saying.
They were strutting about celebrating as if they'd won the league in December.
You had to see it to believe it!
Glencairn came and beat us but there was none of the billy big baws celebrations afterwards.

We were celebrating winning at a difficult away ground against one of our main rivals ? As u said yourself the league or promotion isnt won in december , so what else where we meant to be celebrating other than a victory ya tube !

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough m8, u seen it different which is always going to happen but i thought we were better as was actually said to me by one of your players after the game, but as i said thats football if you dont put the ball in the net when you get chances, great chances at that, your not going to win games, teams are always going to start playing the ball long when chasing a game in such important circumstances, at least your talking a bit of sense unlike one of your counterparts who lets face it is talkin shite, all the best, and then we have one of the horrible mob come on to spout even more shite, good luck for next season

It's all about opinions and that's the good thing. Credit to Kilsyth as they have some really good players. All the best for next season and I'm sure you'll be one of the favourites to come up.

1 hour ago, Bankies Alive said:

It needs saying.

They were strutting about celebrating as if they'd won the league in December.

You had to see it to believe it!

Glencairn came and beat us but there was none of the billy big baws celebrations afterwards.

You should take that as a compliment......

There's celebrating and there's just being silly.
im sure our guys didn't need a team talk for the return game that's for sure.

The only person being silly here is you , so get off a kilwinning v kilsyth play off thread an crawl back under your rock til your next glory hunt , bet u stopped going when theyd the sticky spell before there great run an reappeared by magic spouting how loyal u are lol , al bet u weren't at kilsyth when we were soundly beaten , no complaints there ya rocket !

Archived