Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Kincardine still not been seen? Must just be waking up in a pool of his own sick with empty cans just now. Wondering if it was all a horrible nightmare.

His hoose will be a Drunken Bakers comic strip this morning

ForChris-1-1-e1469458346766-1.jpg

20 hours ago, MJC said:

Best of luck to Rangers for tonight as they fly the flag for Scottish football in Europe. They'll make a better fist of playing in Europe than the likes of Aberdeen and St.Johnstone will that's for sure.

Aren't Aberdeen and St. Johnstone still in The Europa League?

P.S. No Scottish flags anywhere to be seen.

nintchdbpict000336388242.jpg

3 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Their only hope is that Pedro is the new Doctor Who and he can zoom them back to 1995

BTW isn’t Progres Niederkorn a character in a Grimm Brothers fairy tale?

Brother Grimm, if you please.

I would expect a non-OF Scottish team to get beat by a team like this but not Rangers themselves.  I think Scottish teams should just play their games 'doon the park' and stick down a couple of jumpers.  I'll 'baggsy' going in goals first.

2 minutes ago, come on shire said:

I would expect a non-OF Scottish team to get beat by a team like this but not Rangers themselves.  I think Scottish teams should just play their games 'doon the park' and stick down a couple of jumpers.  I'll go in goals first.

Not Rangers? Away and boil yer heid, where have you been the last five years?  

I would expect a non-OF Scottish team to get beat by a team like this but not Rangers themselves.  I think Scottish teams should just play their games 'doon the park' and stick down a couple of jumpers.  I'll 'baggsy' going in goals first.

Rangers are the only Scottish team to consistently lose to part time teams over the past five years

Archived