Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

4 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Jason is a moron and his wife has had so much cosmetic surgery that she looks like her face has melted.

He was actually even more patronising than usual tonight. Described Celtic as a 'Gastro' pub team playing against pub teams. 

Haha. Aye she has a face like a melted welly.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

If you can't get the entire country done for less than the value of Rangers' season ticket sales for the year, I'm out.

Listen, I think it'd be the right the to do, by way of an apology for forcing these brain donors on such a quiet wee place, that we do a quick whip round and laminate, or carpet, their country for them.

Is that too much to ask?

seats.jpg

To be serious for a moment, this is literally one of the greatest things to ever happen in the history of the world. Genuinely think it's funnier than the time the fat, bigoted wankers sat back and watched their club die. 

Make no mistake about, they will be hurting. I do actually feel a wee bit sorry for the significant others who will be 'walking into doors' tonight. That said, if you're fucking stupid enough to marry a *** it won't be the first time. 

54 minutes ago, Gaz said:

By far and away the worst thing that happens when Rangers do a Rangers is the Celtic fans thinking we're all one big happy family.

f**k off, we hate your club as well.

I'm no here to bond with anonymous strangers, I'm just here to laugh at the Rangers.

IMG_1005.JPG.f6fcd3e271f19797b51ded196722d961.JPG

Following the election of new UEFA president Michel Platini, it was announced that the Intertoto Cup would be abolished as of 2009. This was a part of a range of changes that were to be made to the UEFA Cup system. Instead of teams qualifying for the Intertoto Cup, they will now qualify directly for the qualifying stages of the UEFA Europa League, which was expanded to four rounds to accommodate them. 

So pumped out by Intertoto level minnows then.30314da63ff8c98219bf31f121d47e49.jpg

Archived