Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like we've been here before. Rangers fans overconfident about their team, lapping up merchandise like there's no tomorrow, a variety of obscure foreign names signed  for a lot of money along with a transfer saga with a rival team's player. A Chairman making stupid statements about their rivals, the manager making token gestures before it unravels in a series of humiliating and hilarious results that they refuse to learn anything from. Never change you crazy backwards c***s

6 hours ago, MJC said:

Because it's fashionable to be a Rangers hater in modern day Scottish Football. Many impressionable football fans have been drip fed 'information' about how EBTs and non politically correct songs are up there with some of the worst atrocities the world has seen and so they follow like sheep in the belief that hating Rangers and showing just how much they hate Rangers will make them a wonderful, tolerant and modern thinking individual. 

Look at all those Rangers haters loving The Rangers tonight. :D

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

A comfortable away win.

Time for something stronger tonight than the usual turps. :lol:

"King Billy, Barry Ferguson, Sir Walter Smith, Sir David Murray, Dave King, Keith Jackson, Chris Jack, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all!. Derek Johnstone , can you hear me? Derek Johnstone ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

Just now, Sloop John B said:

I feel like we've been here before. Rangers fans overconfident about their team, lapping up merchandise like there's no tomorrow, a variety of obscure foreign names signed  for a lot of money along with a transfer saga with a rival team's player. A Chairman making stupid statements about their rivals, the manager making token gestures before it unravels in a series of humiliating and hilarious results that they refuse to learn anything from. Never change you crazy backwards c***s

My favourite memory of Old Rangers was in the Champions League in 1996/1997. UEFA had recently got rid of the 'three foreigner rule' so all the Rangers fans at school were giving it the big licks of not having to rely on Scottish haddies in Europe and were set to dominate the competition.

First game in the group stages they were thumped 3-0 by Grasshopper Zurich. They went out, losing five of their six games.

Absolutely glorious stuff.

Archived