Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Next season central defensive partnership of Toshney and Moshni.

Play Toshney where he's actually meant to play and he might be a vaguely acceptable option.

I know there's a list somewhere but who are we actually left with next season?

I hope Fyvie signs for next season and we can have him and Stanton in the middle. 

Experienced Keeper

Ralston (ha) Toshney Moshni Robson

Smith Stanton Fyvie King

Striker  Striker 

:1eye

If Smith and Toshney are our first choice anythings then we are utterly fucked. I would actually prefer Mohsni on his own.

McMullan on the left and King on the right for me.

We'll still have Keatings at least. Sigh.

4 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If Smith and Toshney are our first choice anythings then we are utterly fucked. I would actually prefer Mohsni on his own.

McMullan on the left and King on the right for me.

We'll still have Keatings at least. Sigh.

Keatings and a target man upfront might work.

I'm at that apathetic stage now where I'm not overly concerned who comes in over the summer as long as they actually put a shift in and aren't soft as shite I'll be happy.

2 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

We've managed to finish as runners-up to the runners-up, a great achievement for the club.

This campaign will be remembered for years to come.

I suppose £70k more for finishing 3rd instead of 4th will pay for another player next season. *clutching*

Most fans are struggling for any optimism but a (unlikely) win on Tuesday will change that.

47 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

It's not that we finished 3rd that is so disappointing in what was a very competitive league, it's the performances and apathy from top to bottom at Tannadice that's been there all season that's so hard to take.

Pleasing.

GIRFUY.

Image result for craig wighton dfc

Strange game today. Thought we were poor first half, slow and second to the ball. Poor passing and tippy tappy pish at times didnt help either.

Second half i thought we got the ball down and when we were more direct with our passing and went wider we caused them more problems. 

On 27/04/2018 at 16:54, FifeArab said:

There’s a few decent players In this league I’d look to sign on pre’s:

Derek Gaston, Lee Robinson or Ryan Esson would do for the goals.

Mark Russell Is a good left back. Callum Morris and Tam O’ware could both play well next to Mosh.

Nat Wedderburn, Iain Vigurs or Shaun Byrne could all play next to Fyvie In the middle of the park, hard workers who would just run around bullying players.

Joe Cardle, Aaron Doran and Craig Sibbald would all add something to our wide play.

Nicky Clark, Gavin Reilly and Declan Mcmanus would all get some goals for us up top and know this league well.

We've got an option on sibbald so you cant sign him on a pre . Hes also piss poor out wide.

8 minutes ago, Beardy23 said:

are you looking forward to the play off's?

They're really making big strides forward while United flounder in the Championship.

20 defeats out of 35 games so far. 9 wins. :oops 

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

They're really making big strides forward while United flounder in the Championship.

20 defeats out of 35 games so far. 9 wins. :oops 

You can almost taste the salt from the tears. Boo fucking hoo.

Archived