Dundee United 2017/2018

I think Donaldson is probably a better player than he showed at United.  If you recall most Arabs had a tendency to criticise Durnan to the same extent.

Maybe asking two very inexperienced centre backs  who had never played at that level before to play together in front of an inexperienced goalkeeper was always going to create problems.

Thanks Jackie.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are rumours* that Martin has a letter for Laszlo in his pocket and depending on the result today may give Laszlo the letter at full time....

Admittedly rumours that I've just made up

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Just found the article. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2407406/coll-donaldson-dundee-united-fans-inverness-quit/

Fucking hell, if the boy was as good at football as he is mental gymnastics hed be playing for Bayern Munich AND Juventus.

He was fucking rotten. I remember him just launching the ball out of play under no pressure, rather than passing it to a team mate and then hurling abuse at the rest of the team.

Also, my favourite one, he fell flat on his face just outside our box, instead of getting up to clear the loose ball which was rolling towards him, he headed it while being horizontal. Straight to an opposing player. Im sure they scored off it. Ive never seen such a big lump fall over so much.

The boy was like Garry Kenneth but without the defensive capabilities.

No Coll, its because you were fucking shite and he didnt want to play you. "What if it goes wrong"...IT meaning you!

And also, the fans didnt boo when we conceded a corner. The fans bood because theres no way on Earth it was a corner. And then the fans bood because not only was it not a corner, our defence failed to deal with the the guy that had an easy, near free header to score.

However, yes there is a toxic atmosphere at Tannadice. Hes right when he says that. But its because we've been watching shite like Coll Donaldson and the so called managers that have selected players like him. The whole place has been a joke for going on 4 years now. Fans are fed up of it and the only thing fans can do at moments like that is boo out of frustration.

At least you're not bothered, etc.

Well said Coll, a disgusting set of fans. 

2 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Just found the article. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2407406/coll-donaldson-dundee-united-fans-inverness-quit/

Fucking hell, if the boy was as good at football as he is mental gymnastics hed be playing for Bayern Munich AND Juventus.

He was fucking rotten. I remember him just launching the ball out of play under no pressure, rather than passing it to a team mate and then hurling abuse at the rest of the team.

Also, my favourite one, he fell flat on his face just outside our box, instead of getting up to clear the loose ball which was rolling towards him, he headed it while being horizontal. Straight to an opposing player. Im sure they scored off it. Ive never seen such a big lump fall over so much.

The boy was like Garry Kenneth but without the defensive capabilities.

No Coll, its because you were fucking shite and he didnt want to play you. "What if it goes wrong"...IT meaning you!

And also, the fans didnt boo when we conceded a corner. The fans bood because theres no way on Earth it was a corner. And then the fans bood because not only was it not a corner, our defence failed to deal with the the guy that had an easy, near free header to score.

However, yes there is a toxic atmosphere at Tannadice. Hes right when he says that. But its because we've been watching shite like Coll Donaldson and the so called managers that have selected players like him. The whole place has been a joke for going on 4 years now. Fans are fed up of it and the only thing fans can do at moments like that is boo out of frustration.

BOO!!!!!!

There are rumours* that Martin has a letter for Laszlo in his pocket and depending on the result today may give Laszlo the letter at full time....

Admittedly rumours that I've just made up

That's the best kinda rumours...........[emoji16]

35 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
From today’s Courier.
I have not read the article yet and hope the headline is misleading.  
Apologies that it’s on it’s side.

AE2C5BB2-F364-485F-9EBE-E20244C184CF.thumb.jpeg.bb6df2693a4fb1224b0c4ed9891029f7.jpeg

Thanks, I've just got a crick in my neck.

It will help you with all the side-to-side passing you will need to watch today.

5 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

That bad? 

Yeah.  There is no point in trying to hide how utterly terrible we are at present; we certainly don’t deserve to be promoted and we won’t be.

To address a problem it is first necessary to admit that the problem exists.  If we don’t do so with Laszlo, and he’s still in charge at the start of next season, we won’t win promotion then either.

1 minute ago, paisleysaints said:

Don't worry lads. Ex manager Ray is confident of promotion. According to his half time cup final talk.

Darren Jackson has also guaranteed it. 

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah.  There is no point in trying to hide how utterly terrible we are at present; we certainly don’t deserve to be promoted and we won’t be.

To address a problem it is first necessary to admit that the problem exists.  If we don’t do so with Laszlo, and he’s still in charge at the start of next season, we won’t win promotion then either.

I was listening to his interview after the game on sportsound and he's a full scale clown. Find it amazing he has got another relatively high profile job in Scotland again. Was speaking to a guy that goes to the same gym as me in the mornings and he said since shabba came in its been horrific 

Archived