Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

We've signed an actual right back.

f**k knows where we will play him though.

I’m really pleased that we have moved so quickly to address the glaring issue of RB.

29 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

We've signed an actual right back.

f**k knows where we will play him though.

Defensive midfield id guess. To allow Quinn to play right back which means Murdoch can slot in at centre half.

#CorrectPositions.

Laszlo probably thought hed been offered Judith Ralston for a couple of months. 

No chance he's really gone and signed a potentially good player for a position we havent filled properly since big Keef.

However i hope he has a blinder of a time with us.

Also, wouldnt mind Judith up front tbh.

f83923ed5c2126f8f8c2b1e788ebad51.jpg

48 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Off topic

So does anyone reckon Mike Martin has found the secret sex dungeon yet? Or did Thompson show him it before he left?

Not until Thompson sells his shares.

Fyvie is still trapped in there. :(

33 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Not until Thompson sells his shares.

Fyvie is still trapped in there. :(

Maybe he did find it. I cant see why MM would buy Gussie for 1m unless the BSD is located under there and not actually Tannadice...

8 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Maybe he did find it. I cant see why MM would buy Gussie for 1m unless the BSD is located under there and not actually Tannadice...

^^^ ITK but the victim of legal proceedings in the morning.

On the face of it a great bit of business with Ralston. One thing I’m keen to know is what the situation with Fyvie is. Are we giving him treatment on his injury with a view to trying to sign him permanently in the summer or is he with hibs? I’m assuming we will be in the championship next year and I think he is where we need to build from. I can’t see him getting back in that hibs team

2 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

On the face of it a great bit of business with Ralston. One thing I’m keen to know is what the situation with Fyvie is. Are we giving him treatment on his injury with a view to trying to sign him permanently in the summer or is he with hibs? I’m assuming we will be in the championship next year and I think he is where we need to build from. I can’t see him getting back in that hibs team

He wasn't a loan signing, but he did only sign a one year deal with us. No idea of his fitness situation or if we're likely to sign him for next year. Hopefully we do.

He wasn't a loan signing, but he did only sign a one year deal with us. No idea of his fitness situation or if we're likely to sign him for next year. Hopefully we do.

Yeah surely since we have helped with his recovery he will have the respect to stay next season

17 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

Fyvie has started light individual training but is some way off joining in with team training. Was signed on a 1 year deal with the hope that he would be playing top flight footy next season but his injury is the 1 thing that might keep him at utd should we be in the championship next season (which we will).

Ah right, I think the one year deal is what had made me think he was on loan. Hopefully whoever is in charge will offer a deal and use him as the base to build from (fitness permitting).

Archived