Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I can understand the DABS looking to get their squad together for the final run-in but man! they have just signed possibly the worst defender I have ever seen in all my years of following the game.  Good luck with that guys.

And you've seen Gary Irvine! Oooft.

5 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

It's easy to be negative. Does anyone have anything nice to say about our new signing?

Yes, I'll say something nice. It's nice the complete liability hasn't joined us.

Seriously though, Moshni....

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

And you've seen Gary Irvine! Oooft.

Would this be 2017/18 Championship winning Gary Irvine?

20 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I think we might squeeze into fourth place.  

It's a tough looking schedule. I'm sure we ended up last season playing a lot of Sat/Tue games with the two cup runs and U21 call ups. We got onto a run of form, confidence then improved so team was generally up for the games (4-1 midweek in Greenock for example). The problem is you invariably end up shattered after a while and run out of steam. I still remember the Raith game on a Wednesday night after playing at Celtic on the Sunday.  Decent away support, but a heavy tattie field in Kirkcaldy, our players were leggy and it ended up the inevitable defeat. 

2 hours ago, Buddist Monk said:

Yes, I'll say something nice. It's nice the complete liability hasn't joined us.

Seriously though, Moshni....

giphy.gif

Would this be 2017/18 Championship winning Gary Irvine?

He signed for Livingston? Must admit that passed me by.

18 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

He signed for Livingston? Must admit that passed me by.

Imagine seeing your team fall from grace so magnificently that you have to use Livi's relative success to try to score points against St Mirren fans.

:huh:

10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Imagine seeing your team fall from grace so magnificently that you have to use Livi's relative success to try to score points against St Mirren fans.

:huh:

No, this is actually happening. We have them at home on the last day of the season, and we're going to let them beat us 5-0 to allow them to win the league. I'm sure you St Mirren fans will appreciate the irony.

51 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

No, this is actually happening. We have them at home on the last day of the season, and we're going to let them beat us 5-0 to allow them to win the league. I'm sure you St Mirren fans will appreciate the irony.

Really ironic. Like rai-ee-aiin, on your wedding day.

Archived