Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Well boys, United will be announcing administration in a matter of hours. What are your favourite memories of the Dundee United Football Club?

Beating Alloa 2-0 last Saturday.

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Well boys, United will be announcing administration in a matter of hours. What are your favourite memories of the Dundee United Football Club?

When the glory hunting support deserted your team, and the Dundee FC relegated you c***s to the fundesliga forever (by the looks of things). Thank you very much.

Image result for craig wighton

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

When the glory hunting support deserted your team, and the Dundee FC relegated you c***s to the fundesliga forever (by the looks of things). Thank you very much.

Image result for craig wighton

Thanks for popping by Biggie.

I think the rest of the teams in the league who had a bigger hand in relegating us (as well as Jackie & Mixu) would take exception to your pishy mob stealing all the credit for their hard work tbf...... 

You c***s just happened to be at the right place at the right time (from your point of view of course)

Besides, it seems your boys miss us so much that they are having a real fucking go at coming down to join us.

Once Thistle stage their usual post January comeback, you are in real bother I reckon.

Massive relegation crunch for you lot in Hamilton on Saturday*

* I hope I am not speaking out of turn for all P&B Arabs in saying we all hope you get pumped... ..

The desperate peddling of this "Dundee relegated United" nonsense is tragic. It was a nothing match with about 5 games of the season left. Bless them, all they had before this was a cup final defeat surrounded by **** and a few thousand empty seats. Thank you all so much.

Ken what, let them have that one game. That one 90 mins where they all had the ecstasy of beating the big team. The worst United team they had ever played. 

Its all they've got.

They will never know what its like experiencing things like this.

2f8886e4dd542943c45597a5e0ba257b--dundee.jpg

dundee-united-win-scottish-cup-2010.jpg

I always find the 30 minutes before midnight on a Friday the worst.  
Pacing the floor, constantly refreshing the page on my iPhone, hoping that we will be spared another week.
I breath a sigh of relief at midnight before remembering that I will have to go through the same agonies all over again in just six days.
When it does happen it will almost be a relief,

You have an iPhone? Poash basturt...

Archived