Dundee United 2017/2018

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Jordie Briels went back home to got a second opinion on his injury and was told it was something that could possibly be fixed, much to his anger at United. Doesnt paint the physio in a very good light either as Edge had to go to Ninewells to find out about the broken bone in his foot despite the physio having examined it...

I was saying last season (And the season before) that the physio and Doctor need changed at United. Rushing players back from injury, misdiagnosis and generally being shite 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On to other things and the story of Brandon Mason being back at Watford is a bit misleading. He has been back training the last couple of days. From what i hear, he was back at Watford for treatment on an injury he picked up in his first week here

On to other things and the story of Brandon Mason being back at Watford is a bit misleading. He has been back training the last couple of days. From what i hear, he was back at Watford for treatment on an injury he picked up in his first week here

Probably not uncommon, for bigger clubs especially, to look after their own players when they pick up an injury.

Presumably the new arsehole he was torn against Falkirk

Do Dundee fans actually have their own thread on the Premiership forum or do they still have this forum in their favourites because they were down here so long and anticipate a return soon?

Maybe make an Administration forum. They could all be moderators for when we no doubt go intro admin on Friday.

They would all explode with the sheer excitement.

On 1/17/2018 at 11:28, Demented Zebra said:

Strong rumour both United and Saints chasing the same striker if it comes down to money I would think United will get him. If Saints can convince him promotion means more money next season then it could be us. Interesting. 

I've heard the same and think I know who the player in question is. End of the day if it comes down to a straight choice between St.Mirren and Utd then he'll almost certainly choose Utd as they are a bigger club and they almost certainly pay more. He has already played there though, so maybe he'll fancy a change of scenery.

Either way I'm a bit "meh" if it is who I've been told it is.

On 1/18/2018 at 10:25, Div said:

I've heard the same and think I know who the player in question is. End of the day if it comes down to a straight choice between St.Mirren and Utd then he'll almost certainly choose Utd as they are a bigger club end of the day and they almost certainly pay more. He has already played there though, so maybe he'll fancy a change of scenery.

Mikkelson? 

On 1/18/2018 at 10:25, Div said:

I've heard the same and think I know who the player in question is. End of the day if it comes down to a straight choice between St.Mirren and Utd then he'll almost certainly choose Utd as they are a bigger club and they almost certainly pay more. He has already played there though, so maybe he'll fancy a change of scenery.

Brian Graham?

So Div is right a bit meh

Mikkelson spends more time on his arse than his feet. If you google him one of the first images that comes up is a picture of him on his arse with his arms in the air. That sums up 90% of his time with us.

Brian Graham is just a poor, poor footballer who thinks he's much better than he is. His attitude when he was with us was fuckin stinking.

Archived