Dundee United 2017/2018

All those fans are still Dundee United fans. We all get together regularly (a bit less so nowadays to be fair) when we reach national finals and the like. Am intersested to know the you lot had such a gathering.
Next (I caught your earlier comment about my delusion before it strangely vanished btw) I am well grounded in terms of where we are.

Yes, I work with a few of these United “fans” that like to get together for the big games. They were happy to give it when you were doing well, but now spend their weekends supporting Man Utd from their couch and tell me Scottish football is shite anyway. Might explain the empty seats at Tannadice these days.

The last time we got together for a Scottish cup final was 2003. Probably before you were born.

My comment didn’t strangely vanish, I wasn’t happy with what I wrote so I deleted it.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, K.T said:

Yes, I work with a few of these United “fans” that like to get together for the big games. They were happy to give it when you were doing well, but now spend their weekends supporting Man Utd from their couch and tell me Scottish football is shite anyway. Might explain the empty seats at Tannadice these days.

The last time we got together for a Scottish cup final was 2003. Probably before you were born.

My comment didn’t strangely vanish, I wasn’t happy with what I wrote so I deleted it.

You can barely muster 4000 fans in the top flight and you're giving it large about empty seats at Tannadice! 

Funsters really don't do irony.

You can barely muster 4000 fans in the top flight and you're giving it large about empty seats at Tannadice! 

I’m not the one trying to score points by posting pictures of big crowds and living in the past.

And yet the first response you get is from an Arab who says he can name about ten of our players   ralphies_chip couldn't face watching his team get relegated at dens but enjoyed going to the cup finals you just know it haha 

So wait a Dundee United fan didn’t like watching their team getting relegated but they did enjoy going to cup finals?

f**k me what a revelation that is

45 minutes ago, K.T said:

I’m not the one trying to score points...

:lol:

You're trying desperately but not succeeding.

You do realise that even with this being our second season in the Championship that we still have a bigger home support than Dundee and sell more season tickets.

41 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

So wait a Dundee United fan didn’t like watching their team getting relegated but they did enjoy going to cup finals?

f**k me what a revelation that is

The point is they were happy to go to cup finals but didn't turn up the night there club needed them most because there was a good chance they would get relegated at dens. It's quite worrying I had to explain that to you 

1 hour ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

So you avoided my post about you going to the cup finals but couldn't face watching your team get relegated.... 

3 hours ago, MacArab said:

Would anybody care to guess how many posts there are from Arabs on the Dundee thread on here?

I could only stomach going back 10 pages and found only 1, from Twinkle, stepping in to offer his condolences at the sad passing of a Dundee fan.

Compare that to the level of shite on here from you Dees, (lost count of the number of posts from Dees in the last 10 pages), and it is kind of hard to argue against the clear fact that like us, you are also obsessed with the tangerine side of the city. (Can't blame you tbf) 

The level of our activity on your thread shows the complete disinterest anyone on here has about your club.....

Just saying....

But when it was us in the fundesliga struggling and you boys in the top flight our thread wasn't taken over from Arabs sticking the boot in right? What goes around.....

1 hour ago, K.T said:

I’m not the one trying to score points by posting pictures of big crowds and living in the past.

If you look back K.T, Yenitit and Bobby were chatting over what they believed to be our top 3 displays.

I was simply disagreeing and posted a picture of what I thought our best display was. Even you boys should admit it looks petty impressive.

Fair point on the points scoring however I do think it is a bit rich any of you boys taking the piss out of any display when truly the best one of yours I could find was the one I posted.  I did ask Bobby if he could find a better one, but he hasn't responded to that one as yet..... 

2 hours ago, K.T said:

Quite right; it was very hurtful..... 8)

18 minutes ago, MacArab said:

If you look back K.T, Yenitit and Bobby were chatting over what they believed to be our top 3 displays.

I was simply disagreeing and posted a picture of what I thought our best display was. Even you boys should admit it looks petty impressive.

Fair point on the points scoring however I do think it is a bit rich any of you boys taking the piss out of any display when truly the best one of yours I could find was the one I posted.  I did ask Bobby if he could find a better one, but he hasn't responded to that one as yet..... 

Big boys don’t do card displays. 

:lol:
You're trying desperately but not succeeding.
You do realise that even with this being our second season in the Championship that we still have a bigger home support than Dundee and sell more season tickets.

All I’ve posted are facts, GD. I don’t know why you’re throwing a crowd w**k at me, as it’s irrelevant. Anyway, you’ll be glad to know I’ve finished work now, so I’ll leave you to your thread for the evening.

Sorry for upsetting Macarab too.

Thank you.

Archived