Dundee United 2017/2018

6 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I'm not saying it's going to be easy lets be honest United should be wining this league given your size and player budget. However we have a special manager , very special he reminds me of when we had Fregie. In February we have three home games , check out our home record United have three away games I honestly belieave that is the month that will determine the champions so I know who i would put money on. For me your biggest game is ICT away the form team after us you need to win that it's your cup final. 

Too fucking right you do. If he gets you up, given what he inherited last year, he will not only deserve the freedom of Paisley, but the freedom of all your wives as well....8)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Too fucking right you do. If he gets you up, given what he inherited last year, he will not only deserve the freedom of Paisley, but the freedom of all your wives as well....8)

lol , quite happy too mate but i only have one wife may add as long as I don't know :P

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

lol , quite happy too mate but i only have one wife may add as long as I don't know :P

By wives, I mean the wife of every Buddie in Paisley (and beyond) not just your's ;)

See, that's the difference, they could almost definitely name the entire United squad and let us know how pish they are. 
Whereas, other than the players who have been with them a few years and who have played against us in the past, I'd genuinely struggle to name 3 or 4 of their players.
Their lives revolve around us and this thread proves it. Pathetic c***s!

Salty tears [emoji24]

Would the Arabs on here please leave the Funsters alone.
Could you imagine for one minute how drab and shite their lives would be if they couldn’t laugh at our present misfortunes?
Having spent 8 (EIGHT) years in the Championship can anyone be surprised that they are enjoying us being there?
Having gone into Administration twice - the first time being £23 million (TWENTY THREE MILLION POUNDS) in debt is there any wonder that they want the same fate to befall us?
Their obsession with Dundee’s big team is fully understandable IMO and will not diminish anytime soon.

Whoa!

Keep Calm, Enjoy 6-2.

Unless the arse falls out of St Mirren we cant afford to lose more than 2 or 3 games till the end of the season. And we have to beat them. 

No chance. Not with this squad of players. We need at least 3 players who are of Premiership quality. A striker, a central midfielder and a winger. Then we're in with a chance. Too much time faffing with McKinnon has fucked us.

Having spent 8 (EIGHT) years in the Championship can anyone be surprised that they are enjoying us being there?

Tbf we didn’t have the luxury of finishing around mid-table and still getting a shot at promotion. Bit of a minter for you boys making a c**t of things even with this advantage. Especially with your budget.

We have 2 weeks to sort our shit out or we are fucked.
We need a few new faces,  some injured players back, and others getting some match sharpness.
 A morale boosting win at Alloa followed by a good win against Morton  (despite our recent shiteyness, I would always still fancy our chances at Tannadice), could be the kickstart we need.
If Saints drop points on the Friday at Dunfermline , it's more motivation for us to get the points that would make it game on again.
Agree we can't afford to drop further behind though......

7e14b080ec74d4102386b250a5b3ab99.jpg

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Would anybody care to guess how many posts there are from Arabs on the Dundee thread on here?

I could only stomach going back 10 pages and found only 1, from Twinkle, stepping in to offer his condolences at the sad passing of a Dundee fan.

Compare that to the level of shite on here from you Dees, (lost count of the number of posts from Dees in the last 10 pages), and it is kind of hard to argue against the clear fact that like us, you are also obsessed with the tangerine side of the city. (Can't blame you tbf) 

The level of our activity on your thread shows the complete disinterest anyone on here has about your club.....

Just saying....

2 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

7e14b080ec74d4102386b250a5b3ab99.jpg

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Please see below and compare Bobby. (Apologies, the other half of the United display is missing as there wasn't a lens big enough to get it all. As for the DFC one, this was truly the best one of yours I could find online... Have you any better ones??)

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0074.JPG

Please see below and compare Bobby. (Apologies, the other half of the United display is missing as there wasn't a lens big enough to get it all. As for the DFC one, this was truly the best one of yours I could find online... Have you any better ones??)

IMG_0073.thumb.JPG.84c85b28d01c9744c69e132a45a0a053.JPG

IMG_0074.thumb.JPG.c5803dde62d3aff7ecbe9c6c0a30c12b.JPG

And where are all those fans now eh, Mac? At least you’ll still have those memories to reassure yourself with, instead of facing reality. I’m sure you will console yourself thinking about the old days after another season in the fundesliga is confirmed. Where did it all go wrong?

As for this lack of dayglo activity on the dundee thread. There’s a reason for that. A startlingly obvious one.

IMG_0073.thumb.JPG.84c85b28d01c9744c69e132a45a0a053.JPG
IMG_0074.thumb.JPG.c5803dde62d3aff7ecbe9c6c0a30c12b.JPG

We won that match though [emoji6]

6 minutes ago, K.T said:

And where are all those fans now eh, Mac? At least you’ll still have those memories to reassure yourself with, instead of facing reality. I’m sure you will console yourself thinking about the old days after another season in the fundesliga is confirmed. Where did it all go wrong?

All those fans are still Dundee United fans. We all get together regularly (a bit less so nowadays to be fair) when we reach national finals and the like. Am intersested to know the you lot had such a gathering.

Next (I caught your earlier comment about my delusion before it strangely vanished btw) I am well grounded in terms of where we are.  We are in the Championship (where you lot have been many times) and we are not yet in Admin, (which you lot have been in and survived twice), and there is a fair to middling chance we have blown it for the second year on the bounce.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with having faith that your team will turn it around, and I'd be surprised to hear that were DFC in our position you would have chucked it and abandoned all hope. A little faith never hurt anyone.

Our position is not as bad yet as it has been historically for you lot and yet you are still here very happily supporting your team. Regardless of what happens to United this year, I will do likewise, regardless of how long ((if ever) it takes to get back to where we believe we belong.

Hope that answers your questions......

Would anybody care to guess how many posts there are from Arabs on the Dundee thread on here?
I could only stomach going back 10 pages and found only 1, from Twinkle, stepping in to offer his condolences at the sad passing of a Dundee fan.
Compare that to the level of shite on here from you Dees, (lost count of the number of posts from Dees in the last 10 pages), and it is kind of hard to argue against the clear fact that like us, you are also obsessed with the tangerine side of the city. (Can't blame you tbf) 
The level of our activity on your thread shows the complete disinterest anyone on here has about your club.....
Just saying....

dce4e8375398598c43dabf016df9bf83.gif

Calm down dear [emoji8]

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Just saying....

Go back to when Dundee took a 7-0 hiding from Aberdeen at home.  There were plenty of United fans posting on the Dundee thread after that game.  As was the case when Dundee had a very poor start to this season.

Do you think the increase in Dundee fans on this thread might, just might, be the fact that United aren't doing too well at the moment and it’s only couple of games ago that you took a 6-1 hiding from Falkirk?   It’s also the winter break in the Premiership.

Best not to copy Old Man Danger by constantly saying it’s because Dundee fans are obsessed with United.  You’re better than that MacArab.  It’s just his coping mechanism to avoid acknowledging that right now Dundee have a better team than United and that Dundee appear to be better off financially than United.

I know that generally speaking a bit of common sense doesn’t go down too well on football forums but I thought I’d break with tradition - just for once mind ;)

Archived